"That's lookin' like a preborn baby"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Name one time Pippa has ever consciously pulled a convincing lie/psyop on her audience to make them believe fake information like this. Oh wait, you can't.
It reminds me of one of my personal favourite moments where she talked about changing her legal name to throw off people who were trying to find her... out loud, on stream, defeating the entire point of such an exercise.

Ok, that was bad, but they're probably too NPC to figure it out and she did get it wasn't the best idea to share it, and maybe she's doing a psy-op and including additional information that's fake to throw people off so that if they found her based on the previous comments the new fake info would make them think it's a coincidence.
Last time she was this careless with talking about other people the Zax shit got spammed everywhere. I wonder if Pippa oversharing then getting dox infodump'd is gonna be a special annual event now?

EDIT: "My brother in Christ"

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Last time she was this careless with talking about other people the Zax shit got spammed everywhere. I wonder if Pippa oversharing then getting dox infodump'd is gonna be a special annual event now?
Oh God, it's coming up on the one year anniversary of that, isn't it? It better not be a fucking curse.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
you guys are talking about the polina arc right?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I hope not. I think everything that was going to come out came out and she's safe. :pippasadl:

famous artist pipkun

let's say her shitty friend group posts her face. and she's a solid 4 or 5. what's the best way to cheer her up?

t-t-tri-bu-u-u.....?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
We desperately need a "Deviant" sticker

famous artist pipkun

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
i have no stakes on this thread and i really don't watch pippa, but i saw your comment and i second this idea, just make sure to have it be @Short previous PFP, as a "if you know you know" type of thing.

kingcaid

how the fuck do people understand majhong?
You pick a few basic hands to memorize and never ever press a button that reveals your hand. This will put you above most of the playerbase.

famous artist pipkun

You pick a few basic hands to memorize and never ever press a button that reveals your hand. This will put you above most of the playerbase.
what

Hff201

Early Adopter
Oh God, it's coming up on the one year anniversary of that, isn't it? It better not be a fucking curse.
Time flies when you're worrying about a cute but neurodivergant bunny girl who can't stop getting herself into trouble having fun!

you guys are talking about the polina arc right?
Yeah, the Polina thing was probably the saving grace of that whole arc given it's so hilariously wrong. It's a nice red herring for when the more retarded antis try digging into her past.

I hope not. I think everything that was going to come out came out and she's safe. :pippasadl:
Yes, we know she already came out when she started getting horny over anime girls on stream, but we're more talking about her personal information.

Sven

Opening your hand isn't an issue if you know what your going for, I've Yakuman'd off an open hand

famous artist pipkun

Say You (?) dm'd pippa?

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Come back to hear a Benadryl mention. I have to assume everyone that mentions her being on benadryl wasn't here for when she actually was. She was fucking nuts that night

Hff201

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Yes, we know she already came out when she started getting horny over anime girls on stream, but we're more talking about her personal information.
Pippa is bi! She's mentioned it more than once.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Opening your hand isn't an issue if you know what your going for, I've Yakuman'd off an open hand
Most people (me included), are too retarded to know how to properly play with an open hand. I learned how to play just because I wanted to 100% the Yakuza games and that's it.

Sven

The nine makes it a non-winning hand

Kill them, kill these idiots please it hurts

Edit
Most people (me included), are too retarded to know how to properly play with an open hand. I learned how to play just because I wanted to 100% the Yakuza games and that's it.
Understandable, staying closed as you learn is a good idea most of the time as you need to know what your doing a bit more with an open hand.

Edit 2
"I believe in the flush" no you don't you will never drop that 4 Dora & Red 5

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Also I want one for when *I* am MATI because of the post something like Pippa-Gets-Trolled would be good.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom