"Think! If I were a jerky, where would I go, to escape? I would fly across the table, and then fall! On the ground. Oh my god! I found it! I found it! Oh my god, I'm not crazy!"Ouro Kronii

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcaid

youjongedmepcg.png
The last jong arc was pretty amazing with the timing.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Sven

"You can see my tiles anyways" She says as she moves the screen to highlight her hand more instead of just hiding her tiles off the bottom of the screen. Honestly she needs the help more then the potential wins anyways.

I'm not great at the game and have to wonder does anyone giving advice actually know the damn game. Evanchoro gave the only decent advice she took and apologized for some reason.

Edit: "This is all the rules" Oh you sweet summer child, not even close.

lvl8

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Yet Pippa will still be too shy to DM Henya.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
lmao, that poor guy if he's new is not coming back

e. nvm following since may

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa you're not stupid, you're adorably mildly retarded.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
She's very smart when it counts.
We just watched Pippa severely overshare for about an hour, giving personally identifying information about her soy Reddit libcuck D&D group whom she personally doesn't trust but has already also told them she's a streamer.

Sven

Whoever in chat said she should go for all simples when she has 5 Terminals needs to stop posting.
Might as well go for all pairs, not this late in the game dear jesus.

Edit: someone told her to Chii/pon freely on the game she has a Yaku ready, finely someone who knows piss basic shit.
Edit edit - who broke this rabbit into thinking Riichi is everything

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
We just watched Pippa severely overshare for about an hour, giving personally identifying information about her soy Reddit libcuck D&D group whom she personally doesn't trust but has already also told them she's a streamer.
Ok, that was bad, but they're probably too NPC to figure it out and she did get it wasn't the best idea to share it, and maybe she's doing a psy-op and including additional information that's fake to throw people off so that if they found her based on the previous comments the new fake info would make them think it's a coincidence.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
maybe she's doing a psy-op and including additional information that's fake to throw people off so that if they found her based on the previous comments the new fake info would make them think it's a coincidence.
Name one time Pippa has ever consciously pulled a convincing lie/psyop on her audience to make them believe fake information like this. Oh wait, you can't.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Name one time Pippa has ever consciously pulled a convincing lie/psyop on her audience to make them believe fake information like this. Oh wait, you can't.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
assuming she didnt change a few details for stream:
She's very smart when it counts. :annoyedpippa:
l'm sure she remembers when that mlp sex pest doxed her after she outed him.

SomeRando

You'd think for a girl that's fangirled really hard about Metokur she'd have better opsec, I mean Jim was eventually doxed but we still don't even know what he looks like, just where he lives. But the woman debuff might be too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom