"So it's all vegan? So if... two vegetarians get into a fight, is it still called 'a beef'? - desk slam - "Pipkin Pippa's Dad

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Oh my god she just called out Chase!

lvl8

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
"Dog killer dead now" - Pippa "Total Joel Death" Pipkin.

Pippa's rants are always enjoyable and I don't get how someone could not like her.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Somewhere out there, Henry is screaming at the sky in protest right now.
Good. I can't wait for him to disappoint his father again and get saddled with an actual job requiring a modicum of manual labor so he can latch on to the other religious Disney movie and write alternate lyrics for 'Deliver Us' to go with Chase's Merchant Pippa spam.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Good. I can't wait for him to disappoint his father again and get saddled with an actual job requiring a modicum of manual labor so he can latch on to the other religious Disney movie and write alternate lyrics for 'Deliver Us' to go with Chase's Merchant Pippa spam.
He'll probably grab for the bottle and bingedrink. (Personal Rrat he'll go full schizo and attempt a mass killing but fails miserably.)

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
You hear that guys, she's rejecting all the people in chat because she's saving herself for me :smugpipi:
He'll probably grab for the bottle and bingedrink. (Personal Rrat he'll go full schizo and attempt a mass killing but fails miserably.)
Couch Cuck 2: Filipino Boogaloo?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
No no, Henrys father will die and he becomes the new lord of whatever and it's like War and Peace but in the Philippines..... and he wants to shoot Pippa instead of Napoleon :panik:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I'm just waiting for this robot to surprise her when it likely kills her.

Edit: well it surprised her at least, sadly she didn't die.

lvl8

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Total robot death.
KILL ROBOTS. BEHEAD ROBOTS. ROUNDHOUSE KICK A ROBOT INTO THE CONCRETE. SLAM DUNK A ROBOT BABY INTO THE TRASHCAN. CRUCIFY FILTHY BLACK ROBOTS. DEFECATE IN A ROBOTS FOOD. LAUNCH ROBOTS INTO THE SUN. STIR FRY ROBOTS IN A WOK. TOSS ROBOTS INTO ACTIVE VOLCANOES. URINATE INTO A ROBOTS GAS TANK. JUDO THROW ROBOTS INTO A WOOD CHIPPER. TWIST ROBOTS HEADS OFF. REPORT ROBOTS TO THE IRS. KARATE CHOP ROBOTS IN HALF. CURB STOMP BLACK ROBOTS. TRAP ROBOTS IN QUICKSAND. CRUSH ROBOTS IN THE TRASH COMPACTOR. LIQUIFY ROBOTS IN A VAT OF ACID. EAT ROBOTS. DISSECT ROBOTS. EXTERMINATE ROBOTS IN THE GAS CHAMBER. STOMP ROBOT SKULLS WITH STEEL TOED BOOTS. CREMATE ROBOTS IN THE OVEN. LOBOTOMIZE ROBOTS. MANDATORY ABORTIONS FOR ROBOTS. GRIND ROBOT FETUSES IN THE GARBAGE DISPOSAL. DROWN ROBOTS IN FRIED CHICKEN GREASE. VAPORIZE ROBOTS WITH A RAY GUN. KICK OLD ROBOTS DOWN THE STAIRS. FEED ROBOTS TO ALLIGATORS. SLICE ROBOTS WITH A KATANA.

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa has been crispy critter pilled.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
I remember winning a 1v3 fight as a kid (me being on my own) when I was 7, that shit feels good!
You just gotta be willing to claw, bite, and go for the throat. :smugpipi:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
"I'm not drunk, I'm just mentally ill"

One for the random quotes, lads.

Sven

"I'm not drunk, I'm just mentally ill"

One for the random quotes, lads.
Goes well with that Supa

"Pipkin Pippa is how I like my women, mentally ill & drunk" which earned the response "I'm not drunk"

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Are we sure she's not drunk? Or at least she has a cola high (I like how she says "cola")

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1677214839027.png

She noticed him.
1677214885551.png1677214926864.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Pippa losing her mind over this chickenhouse is melting my heart a li'l, not gonna lie...

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom