"Sutoppu Mike Tyson!!!"Inugami Korone

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
She's already noticed the fridge has multiple personalities.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
My internet is dying tonight.
Y'all have been warned.

It's dead.
Pray for VOD.
I'm out.

Last edited:

Sven

She's already noticed the fridge has multiple personalities.
It is weird they didn't give it any personality outside cutscenes, if we use normal game dev expectations it is either forgot or lazy.

JMForte

It is weird they didn't give it any personality outside cutscenes, if we use normal game dev expectations it is either forgot or lazy.
Some of them do. Just not all fridges have the personality.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Spergatory

Early Adopter
It's really only the fridges that you are forced to interact with that have the horny personality. Any other fridge you interact with that is avoidable will just be a basic helpful robot. Also if you interact with a horny fridge after the horny dialogue ends it acts normal as well.

lvl8

The fridge took its meds.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I think I'll watch the other pink woman be bad at videogames tonight because I don't want to kill myself, you guys have fun.

lvl8

I hear bidens when she's trying to say buttons, it's like I have my pellow on my ears.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Crispy Critters

Sven

Between the Pipkin and the Sleepiness this one is going to go places at this rate

Edit - Well the glove can be annoying I can appreciate that the protag is also exasperated with the fucker

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
My internet is dying tonight.
Y'all have been warned.

It's dead.
Pray for VOD.
I'm out.
Doing a yt-dlp testrun on her stream. First time archiving hope I didn't fuck it up.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Between the Pipkin and the Sleepiness this one is going to go places at this rate

Edit - Well the glove can be annoying I can appreciate that the protag is also exasperated with the fucker
Sleepykin is very adorable.

I'm not sure if I find it that annoying. I get that it's a bit much, but the bitching about it just seems like something people made up to bash the game because evil Russians.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

I'm not sure if I find it that annoying. I get that it's a bit much, but the bitching about it just seems like something people made up to bash the game because evil Russians.
It's Russian Duke Nukem and his friend, dorkglove, and people hate it because they hate fun.

Sven

It's not High on Life levels but it does ramble on a bit much at times, due to the protag hating it too I can assume the devs were actually aware and thus made it that way as a joke at the current trend of never shuts the fuck up sidekick. But yes most of the bitching seems to be more in the want to bitch category as I have not seen anything that could be called close to the worst example of 'x' problem in the last few months of gaming releases. Unless the game nosedives near the end the worst it could be called is mediocre and that would seem harsh.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
"That was my one and only period joke for the rest of this channel."
Let's see how long this lasts.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I said in a SC last night the dialogue in this game is more akin to a cheesy action movie and that's why it's much better than High on Life or Forspoken, and the protag's "crispy critters" catchphrase just validates my argument.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
There's more than one pipe hole Pippa!

It's not High on Life levels but it does ramble on a bit much at times, due to the protag hating it too I can assume the devs were actually aware and thus made it that way as a joke at the current trend of never shuts the fuck up sidekick. But yes most of the bitching seems to be more in the want to bitch category as I have not seen anything that could be called close to the worst example of 'x' problem in the last few months of gaming releases. Unless the game nosedives near the end the worst it could be called is mediocre and that would seem harsh.
The big difference for me is that in this game is the dialogue is exposition, in High on Life it's just random nonsense. Sure, there are better ways to deliver exposition, but at least it has a point instead of just being annoying for the sake of annoying.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom