"Wait, is Islam a country?"Amaris Yuri

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She's gonna groom the 2 view asian vtubers to join her own company and show Fishman how it's done.
I can see the headlines now about how a nice innocent chinchilla streamer fell in with a rough crowd and after that it all became neko this and damn neko that.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Cross posting because relevant:
Since I obsessively stalk twitter for mentions of Pippa, I thought it appropriate to post this find!

Remember, Pippa isn't political.

Sven

Damn this Chinchilla and being all adorable and shit.

She honestly rarely strikes me as political, she's opinionated yes and this means she will rub against political topics, especially since twittards still scream 'EvErYtHiNg Is PoLitiCaL gUyS', but it never feels like she starts tangents with the intent to say something political.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Chinchilla screams cure my soul!

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Also she genuinely believes the politically adjacent topics she brings up isn't political. Which is wrong, but she's a bit schizo so it "makes sense"

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Also she genuinely believes the politically adjacent topics she brings up isn't political. Which is wrong, but she's a bit schizo so it "makes sense"
I think that's more because everything is political these days, even a dumb Wizard game and a game about punching soviet tit bots.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Reminder, due to the speed in which she responded to this tweet after I posted it, Pippa is reading this thread. Say hi to her and be nice. :D

Spergatory

Early Adopter
While I don't necessarily disagree with him and think too much politics can be bad, I wouldn't have any issue with what he said here if he wasn't constantly trying to tell Pippa to do what he wants because he's her biggest paypig.
1677223152357.png

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I think that's more because everything is political these days, even a dumb Wizard game and a game about punching soviet tit bots.
I'm thinking more that stream where she ranted about cops and shit

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
That's less political and more of her hatred of authority and those who would take our guns.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
While I don't necessarily disagree with him and think too much politics can be bad, I wouldn't have any issue with what he said here if he wasn't constantly trying to tell Pippa to do what he wants because he's her biggest paypig.
View attachment 14492
A year or so ago after the Ralph stream I'd have been more sympathetic toward this kind of viewpoint since there were a lot of tourists who just wanted the meme rabbit to own the libs, but nowadays the politically-adjacent stuff in her chat is mostly people making jokes or spamming BASED whenever she accidentally says something a bit spicy.

JL7ten is just bitter that Pippa actually likes a crowd he personally dislikes.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
View attachment 14492
So...he'd be alright if she brought up different politics, which attracted a better crowd? Is this just his asspain over the Jimbosphere of online personalities leaking out?
That stream was just her saying whatever she knew would get a rise out of chat. I don't see any other reasoning as to why someone would go from "cops are people, there's good and bad people everywhere" to "yeah bro ACAB, amirite fellow gamers?" within 30 minutes.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa's chat is trying really hard not to say anything tranny related in Chinchilla chat right now!

Edit: Someone mentioned containment breaking in chat and the message got yeeted. It looks like her moderators know!

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
My recording is missing the first 15min :shiinastare:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
My recording is missing the first 15min :shiinastare:
The stream didn't go down, record the missing 15 dude!

Edit: Finally got around to finishing the vod and the part where she talks about haters really hit me. I just can't understand why people love dogpiling and hating people so much! I'll never get people who make hating specific people their personality.

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
JL7ten is just bitter that Pippa actually likes a crowd he personally dislikes.
Pippa is the crowd he personally dislikes.
He's trying his damnedest to groom her into what he wants.
Fuck him.

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Which mouse did she raid? I can't really watch when she streams. Yuni hours were doable for Yuropoor, not what Pippa does.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Atomic Heart is kind of Messed Up (24/02/2023)​

MEGA

(filesize still pretty big, will try to figure out how to get it down for the next ones)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom