"Just because she's my oshi doesn't mean I want to get tentacled by Ina"Amanogawa Shiina

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Legal Mindset's newest show by the way:
1689988662278.png

You can join his locals to talk privately to him or one of the "girls".

Nothing "woke" is good.
Nothing that's visibly woke can be good, but some woke people can happen to make ok content by accident.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Why is Pippa so unbased bros...?
Pippa is always based! She's just bad at expressing her thoughts and you need to be patient with her.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Having not watched Arcane, is there really a fucker named Jace in LoL or did I mishear that?

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I kinda see what she's trying to say here? But I think she's articulating the point poorly.
It's possible for woke content to be written well...but it's a hell of a hurdle because it has so many sacred cows that can't be tipped and the usual adherent has a criminal lack of self-awareness, both of which are poison to good writing and humour. So yeah, Pippa's technically right, but the adage still holds up.

Parasocial Andy

wow a bisexual furry might not be a based and tradpilled waifu

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I don't know what shows Pippa is talking about anymore.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I kinda see what she's trying to say here? But I think she's articulating the point poorly.
I think people jump at shadows sometimes doomerposting about how x franchise has "gone woke" because the trailer has a woman in it or they let a 20-something student intern handle the official Twitter account or whatever, but if you start seeing preachy messages in the media itself then there's a serious problem.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Reminder that Godzilla is currently MIA. One of you chucklefucks better be archiving in his stead.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Having not watched Arcane, is there really a fucker named Jace in LoL or did I mishear that?
Jayce. Don't know about the show, but in the game, think Tony Stark if he never went through a character arc.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Time for the conflicted guerilla vote..

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Topo Chico

I think people jump at shadows sometimes doomerposting about how x franchise has "gone woke" because the trailer has a woman in it or they let a 20-something student intern handle the official Twitter account or whatever, but if you start seeing preachy messages in the media itself then there's a serious problem.
There's been no mainstream show in the last 10+ years that hasn't had a large leftist overtones. It accelerated HARD after 2015. Niggas do jump at shadows and that's why democracy is gay, politics needs to be gatekept.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Topo Chico

What the hell is going on with Lawtube?
Didn't they blow up due to Chauvin, Rittenhouse et al? There's no yuuuuge case to follow so they have to coom bait or create gay drama (or both).

kingcaid

Normies and eurotrash yet again losing as God intended.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Weebs not ready to admit that most anime kinda fucking sucks. If there's two good shows a season you're lucky.

Also earlier streams pls, it'd be nice to be able to watch Pippa sometimes when I'm not up at like 2am.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Are the characters from Arcane in League of Legends. I don't know anything about either I'm just wondering if this is girl whackin' material and that's why they like it. I've watched too much Lia

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom