Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
"Don't do it to me, by the way, fuck you."

Chat's funniest comedians are heading to her maros as we speak.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
>The only thing stopping me from baiting people on throwaway accounts is I'm too stupid to not get caught

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Censorship is cringe, but coomers seething is fucking hilarious

Sven

In the grand scheme of things, $5 is not a lot of money - but it's also relative to one's current financial situation, and there is no obligation to donate.

If someone wants to donate, they'll donate if they have the means. If they don't have the means to donate, or they don't want to donate, they'll still count as a viewer which boosts the algorithm. Shame them for not donating, they're less likely to donate when they do have the means. Simple math.

Anything beyond that is far more multifaceted and unique in nearly every situation, but for Pippa, I don't think she has to worry about losing her audience any time soon as long as she keeps streaming, no matter how hard VTweeters try. Pink rabbit good.
One thing I think your leaving out is not only might that person not want to support when they are finally able to, they might just click off altogether. Bigger channels (or bigger egos at least) especially always seem to forget you lose enough small groups of people and your numbers can really suffer in the end.

On the Pippa front not only is her audience very loyal she is very good at creating a desire to be heard from that audience and that can easily turn into Supa's in the hope she will notice. Kind of impressed sometimes between her being stupid enough people want to correct her, earnest enough people want to chime in, or talking about something so bat shit insane people just want to "I was here" post.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>The only thing stopping me from baiting people on throwaway accounts is I'm too stupid to not get caught
It's a valid point, we've seen her accidentally show up on the wrong account after raids several times.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
"It's a fighting game but you don't stand a chance fighting for it." Wow Pippa, that's actually deep.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
They removed negative reviews for brigading, Pippa, you can't leave a negative review without-

Oh, she's addressing it, but counterpoint:

People who bought Skullgirls before the changes shouldn't have had their negative reviews taken down - and people who bought Skullgirls before MikeZ was kicked out can't reasonably get a refund.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Censorship is cringe, but coomers seething is fucking hilarious
Nah, fuck that, people paid for that artbook and announcer packs over ten years ago, and this is either the third or fourth time they censored the game after they decided to sell the game on sex appeal, the coomers are absolutely right on this one.

Well, that describes why I'm getting filtered from her content better than I could.

Anime Fan

She's using twitter less, good. Also is she talking about those Yuni tweets right now?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
At least she admits her biggest fault.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
She's using twitter less, good. Also is she talking about those Yuni tweets right now?
Probably. Not like there's anything else, really.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Idubbz did a lot of things wrong, and if you say what he did wrong, he will make a response video and ban you from creator clash

hashtag free sam hyde

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nah, fuck that, people paid for that artbook and announcer packs over ten years ago, and this is either the third or fourth time they censored the game after they decided to sell the game on sex appeal, the coomers are absolutely right on this one.

Well, that describes why I'm getting filtered from her content better than I could.
Something can be cringe and hilarious at the same time. It's cringe that they would censor shit and fuck over people that backed the game for years but it's hilarious watching coomers think their coomer game will stay coomerbait after it gets big enough and gets infiltrated by wokefags.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

JMForte

Glad I was one of the ones to help Pippa schizo out about twitter posts from years ago.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Five dollars on a pizza and a side is probably 15-20%.

Edit: And Pippa calls out the bonus hole havers.

Edit 2: CALLED IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom