"It's about to become 9 am JST, you are listening to a drunk woman at 9 in the morning"Ayase Yuu

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>"hey guys remember that you have twitch prime, wink wink nudge nudge"
>this is not sub begging according to Pippa
:beataniugh:

Topo Chico

Maybe that's all she has though, you don't know. Sure, she has the chubby chuckles, but you never know. What if she's just thick?
:optimistic: She denied the laws of thermo-dynamics. She has said she thinks you can eat at caloric deficit and gain weight. That bitch fat (I still like her and watch regularly)

Spergatory

Early Adopter
>"hey guys remember that you have twitch prime, wink wink nudge nudge"
>this is not sub begging according to Pippa
:beataniugh:
I told ya you couldn't leave Pippa alone. You love to hate her shit takes too much. :smugpipi:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1689305214625.png
This video would be so much more tolerable with the sound off.

Sven

Gee why does this sparkling personality of a streamer seem to have totally undeserved haters, it's a real mystery.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I told ya you couldn't leave Pippa alone. You love to hate her shit takes too much. :smugpipi:
I'm starting to think I really do have mold in my brain grooves.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa is right, plenty of places will say everything is going good and there are plenty of cash reserves, only to turn around and fire half the people at the end of the week.

You hear that @Reticule? She needs you.
I'll always be there for Pippa. :icanfixher:

Reticule doesn't give her much money. He just makes silly songs for her birthday.
She gets all the money she wants if we marry. Until then it's parasocial dollars.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I will never not be amused by streamers complaining about job security, after they make enough money to live for a year in a month.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I will never not be amused by streamers complaining about job security, after they make enough money to live for a year in a month.
They just do it to keep the shekels floating. Nothing like a commie streamer yelling about the working class being shafted while begging for shekels to fund their multimillion dollar lifestyle.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Real old fags remember, and I'm talking real old fags, actually older than me remember when cartridges and floppy disk games were 70 to 100 bucks. I think I saw Street Fighter 2 being sold for like 125. Good times
SF2 for like ~125 must have been for the Neo Geo, console games were never super expensive. Yes, there were outliers that could peak for like $80 (Final Fantasy 3 is for fags that like to pay $100 for a game) but $40-$60 was a pretty consistent price range since the 70s (however inflation meant those were like +$100 games). Computer fags got rolled though. A good IBM could cost you $4k-$5k alone, forget building your own computer. PC gamers got charged extra because publishers knew if someone owned a gaming pc back then, they had a lot of disposable income.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
In the grand scheme of things, $5 is not a lot of money - but it's also relative to one's current financial situation, and there is no obligation to donate.

If someone wants to donate, they'll donate if they have the means. If they don't have the means to donate, or they don't want to donate, they'll still count as a viewer which boosts the algorithm. Shame them for not donating, they're less likely to donate when they do have the means. Simple math.

Anything beyond that is far more multifaceted and unique in nearly every situation, but for Pippa, I don't think she has to worry about losing her audience any time soon as long as she keeps streaming, no matter how hard VTweeters try. Pink rabbit good.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

God's Strongest Dragoon

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Welp, some youtube server in Europe fucking killed itself so I just can't open the stream anymore. Very cool.

Neat, it's back, I just had to think about switching to twitch to watch someone else.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom