[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
But Pippa even YOU hate the word trap...why are you being transphobic? Is Pippa a...bigot?

It's kind of funny seeing takes from years ago and comparing them to stuff Pippa says now

lol? (a)
:whatastory:

Last edited:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
least obvious /here/tuber
Watch Reticule say it must be an absurd cosmic coincidence because he can't cope with the fact she's definitely read his autistic posts before.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
At least she knows not to go into linguistics?

Just like do web development or something.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Pippa, here's a free one for you. "Pippa's Donothon for Dental work". Just own it. Fund everything you need done, implants and all. Just be completely shameless and you'll rake in the cash.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Pippa, here's a free one for you. "Pippa's Donothon for Dental work". Just own it. Fund everything you need done, implants and all. Just be completely shameless and you'll rake in the cash.
Fuck I wouldn’t even call it shameless after that stream. Like seriously who in there right minds gonna roast you for it? Oh also because your missing teeth your jaw is slowly degrading and it’s inevitable process to losing more if you don’t have that shit fixed by a dentist.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Hey, @thhrang how does it feel to be mentioned as one of Jl7ten's boys?
2023-07-12.png
1689140744108981.jpg

JMForte

A few of her old tweets were also popping up on /pcg/ which made me remember some of the old tweets of hers I had saved that were cringe. This was one of them. So a multitude of cringe probably hit her.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Watch Reticule say it must be an absurd cosmic coincidence because he can't cope with the fact she's definitely read his autistic posts before.
I've mentioned it more than once. I think she even uses consistent fake names when she mentions seeing something online but it's probably from here. The couple times it was something that coincide with one of my posts she said she saw it on XQC. It's like she has her own enigma system.

Hey, @thhrang how does it feel to be mentioned as one of Jl7ten's boys?
View attachment 35506
View attachment 35505
It's one thing to call @thhrang a broomless tranny janny but calling him a JL7 lackey is a bit much.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It's one thing to call @thhrang a broomless tranny janny but calling him a JL7 lackey is a bit much.
Random thought: who do you think would get the most upset if Pippa/Fishfag gave @thhrang his broom back?

JMForte

He doesn't know....

Random thought: who do you think would get the most upset if Pippa/Fishfag gave @thhrang his broom back?
Fishfag would be most upset if Pippa or Fishfag gave him the broom back.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Spergatory

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Does Pippa have any younger siblings? Does she have any brothers?
Pretty sure she's said she's the youngest
which also tells you which one is her in that family photo in the homethread

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Since no one posted yet, it seems to have been up for like 2 hours tho

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Pippa has extended her life goals beyond 2 years. She's such a good girl and I'm proud of her growth.
Didn't she say she wanted to die by 30? So she's 28? Also, good for her. She should look to work with maybe helping out some 2-view. Shit like that is very rewarding and often works to improve your overall mental health when you help someone (you feel useful and less of a waste of space). Maybe look into working at a charity in some way or another. Hell maybe she could set up her own charity stream shit similar to what Ame did. Run it through Fishman. Get some sponsors also to help out. Hell that could help Phase improve their image.

Choose a charity that works with kids or animals and that shit is an easy win. There is one that gives kids gaming equipment and shit so their hospital stay is not as shit. There is always St Judes which works with kids with cancer and there are a few Animal shelter-related ones like Humane Society (just don't go for fucking PETA or that charity that wants to transition children like Froot picked).

So pippa, you're saying you want a stupid fucking degree? :smugpipi:
If she decides to work towards something that might get her into some sort of work, she should get certified as an electrician. Not only will she make bank but its an extremely helpful skill to know and it has a shitload of possibilities in the job market (especially with Solar starting to become more popular).

I have 2 degrees and honestly, both of them have been a waste of time and money. 8 years of my life and over $50,000 in student loan debt (which would have been twice or three times that amount in the US) lost to that shit.

But Pippa even YOU hate the word trap...why are you being transphobic? Is Pippa a...bigot?

It's kind of funny seeing takes from years ago and comparing them to stuff Pippa says now

I'm somewhat impressed at the large number of people that block me that I have probably never interacted with.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Since no one posted yet, it seems to have been up for like 2 hours tho

Too bad no stream tonight, but at least we'll get to hear stories about Pippa's first trip to the Gyno :SelenHAHAhere:
:pekomusliml:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Too bad no stream tonight, but at least we'll get to hear stories about Pippa's first trip to the Gyno :SelenHAHAhere:
:pekomusliml:
Doubt she will ever go to one lol. In all honesty tho, she should try to get a full checkup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom