"One touch from fox mom and you're in... OH!... lol One touch from roach mom!... lmao"Matara Kan

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Honestly, Lumi is the ideal person. She goes to college, works out, eats right, and works full time. She is on the Alpha grindset. Also based as hell. Literal top 5%, even if she has a horse face IRL, (unknown) . Any man would be lucky to get her.
Confirmed she had 0 ass though

smartestkidontheshortbus

JMForte

Less squeaky.
She said earlier in the stream that she was actively putting an effort into enunciating her words.
Yeah those are some of the things, there are a few things when she is like inflecting her voice and trying to emphasize things. Probably is her trying to speak with her jaw more like she said.

Anime Fan

The longer this goes on the more I've noticed how her voice is different even though I can't describe how it changed.
Well she did lose another tooth and the roof of her mouth has necrosis, guess there would be some change in her voice after all that.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Jacks Wasted Life

The longer this goes on the more I've noticed how her voice is different even though I can't describe how it changed.
If you watch her older streams, it's a different voice. This is the same one she's been using for a year+ IMO.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Not sure if Pippa is being very based or libtarded right now.

I'm glad I never got into shit like this just to see people fag it up. Sadly they fuck with everything though. :pippasadl:
It sucks seeing shit getting hollowed out and raped for diversity bullshit. MTG used to be a game I really liked, but now it's garbage.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
"I'm not political, but..."
I'm not political, but it was really hard not shouting FUCKING YamanbaS around my normie friends back in the day

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Jacks Wasted Life

JMForte

But Pippa even YOU hate the word trap...why are you being transphobic? Is Pippa a...bigot?

It's kind of funny seeing takes from years ago and comparing them to stuff Pippa says now

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm happy she didn't think to ask to keep that tooth, because if she had, we'd never fucking hear the end of people asking for it to be auctioned.

It's kind of funny seeing takes from years ago and comparing them to stuff Pippa says now
It's called character development.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She's trying to be non-confrontational, as always.
Yes, but is it because they were making gay jokes about Trump or would be offended by words like "trap" as they imply a negative view on troons, or was she doing it because they were pro Trump and couldn't handle jokes about traps?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Not sure if Pippa is being very based or libtarded right now.

It sucks seeing shit getting hollowed out and raped for diversity bullshit. MTG used to be a game I really liked, but now it's garbage.
She identified her group member had TDS due to the making jokes at Trumps expense. Very based, but would have been more based if she shouted Yamanba instead of trying not to trigger them.

Jacks Wasted Life

I'm happy she didn't think to ask to keep that tooth, because if she had, we'd never fucking hear the end of people asking for it to be auctioned.

Nah, would have paid her bills.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
But Pippa even YOU hate the word trap...why are you being transphobic? Is Pippa a...bigot?

She's young. Most people rapidly go through positions until their late 20s, when they settle down on their own personality and positions (which then have a chance to be upended when they have a midlife crisis).

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Dammit Pippa.
:educateyourself:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

from cringe to based

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom