"Wait Greece is actually a country? Is this a country??"Etna Crimson

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

It's called character development.
Yeah but it's still funny going from more tumblr/twitter minded Pippa to what she is now. Which I would say is in part thanks to her becoming Pippa and even /vt/ reviving her love of being edgy and Jim coming back and all that. You could see the change happening with Pippa in real time.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She identified her group member had TDS due to the making jokes at Trumps expense. Very based, but would have been more based if she shouted Yamanba instead of trying not to trigger them.
That's good of her. Groups can go on either extreme, but she's a good girl and made the right decision.

She's young. Most people rapidly go through positions until their late 20s, when they settle down on their own personality and positions (which then have a chance to be upended when they have a midlife crisis).
It's kind of funny seeing takes from years ago and comparing them to stuff Pippa says now
She was also based, then ended up on meds and it turned her into a leftist zombie, but once she went off of them she became human again.

Sven

Yes, but is it because they were making gay jokes about Trump or would be offended by words like "trap" as they imply a negative view on troons, or was she doing it because they were pro Trump and couldn't handle jokes about traps?
I'd assume it being the usual case of TDS that never shut up. Todays plapper is yesterday's tiny hands isn't that the height of funny guy.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa's finally gonna get a real job.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
chatter: you should do lines, they cured me of everything…
Pippa: cocaine?

Yes Pippa, cocaine

Short

God Damn the Sun
But Pippa even YOU hate the word trap...why are you being transphobic? Is Pippa a...bigot?

It's kind of funny seeing takes from years ago and comparing them to stuff Pippa says now

same person
1231414213.png

A/T

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa has extended her life goals beyond 2 years. She's such a good girl and I'm proud of her growth.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>linguistics
>as a backup job plan
Nobody tell her.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
But Pippa even YOU hate the word trap...why are you being transphobic? Is Pippa a...bigot?

In fairness to Pippa's sister there I remember a few years ago there were a lot of people posting shit about traps to epicly own the libs for retweets, and the outlet they're talking about in that thread is Sankaku Complex, a """news""" site where articles range from low-hanging outrage-bait to full-page hentai dumps (and also this one article I saw that was about a real-life Japanese child being kidnapped, that for some reason they decided to use a picture of a loli in the header for...). Complaining about "trap" being offensive in itself is fucking stupid, but the drama about it back then felt like a manufactured psyop and it got a bit annoying.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
So pippa, you're saying you want a stupid fucking degree? :smugpipi:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Strixhaven is just D&D with a splash of a MTG set that was originally going to be Harry Potter themed, but they dropped it to make it a gayer version of Harry Potter to stick it to High TERF Rowling.

These people desperately want Harry Potter, without the Literal Nazi that is J.K. Rowling or her work, but are incapable of actually making anything themselves that people would flock to like Harry Potter - many such cases! It is a concept that prints money, but these attempts at trying to make their own thing are almost always bogged down by "The Message", never reaching a fraction of popularity as a result

This is literally the first time I have heard someone talk about Strixhaven since it tried to drum up hype pre-release years ago

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Actually Pippa, a degree in Japanese could be beneficial as translators for more complex languages of first world countries are always in demand.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Tonight was a good night, Pippa back and enjoying herself streaming.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
These people desperately want Harry Potter, without the Literal Nazi that is J.K. Rowling or her work, but are incapable of actually making anything themselves that people would flock to like Harry Potter - many such cases! It is a concept that prints money, but these attempts at trying to make their own thing are almost always bogged down by "The Message", never reaching a fraction of popularity as a result

This is literally the first time I have heard someone talk about Strixhaven since it tried to drum up hype pre-release years ago
Well of course! Why make something new when you can just change everything about the original thing to cater to whatever retarded standards you think are "acceptable" while owning the original BAD PERSON creator? Parade the corpse around and be proud you literally made it an entirely different thing in every way but name. It's almost like their shit ass diversity and inclusion versions which never do well seem to lack everything that made the original likeable.
I also remember when people thought it was some huge clever campaign to claim Hastune Miku was the one who wrote Harry Potter. I still don't even get how that was supposed to be a big own. twitter "people" live with head dents and negative intellect.

Regardless it's nice to see yabbit seems to actually be doing well considering the recent happenings. Her actually discussing having some sort of future for a few years certainly gives some optimism. Also glad she's still refusing to smoke. Good decision since it sure won't help all these other health issues she's collected.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
As usual, Reticule has the memory and reading comprehension of a gerbil up a furry's ass.
Strixhaven was originally going to be a licensed cross promotion like Warhammer 40K and the other Magic The Gathering Beyond product lines like the recent big hullabaloo about Lord of the Rings.
However, the Harry Potter licence fell through at the last minute and Hasbro filed off the serial numbers and made legally distinct Harry Potter Magic The Gathering set that they tried their damnedest to shill with a standalone Dungeons & Dragons campaign setting.
That throwaway product is what Pippa was talking about.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
As usual, Reticule has the memory and reading comprehension of a gerbil up a furry's ass.
Strixhaven was originally going to be a licensed cross promotion like Warhammer 40K and the other Magic The Gathering Beyond product lines like the recent big hullabaloo about Lord of the Rings.
However the Harry Potter licence fell through at the last minute and Hasbro filed off the serial numbers and made legally distinct Harry Potter Magic The Gathering set that they tried their damnedest to shill with a standalone Dungeons & Dragons campaign setting.
That throwaway product is what Pippa was talking about.
Not knowing about whatever this nerd shit is might be the first Reticule W.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom