"The more you say no the more I'm going to do it"Nanashi Mumei

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Seems like fagsalot is doing another stream. Dude is going to try and milk this for all it's worth, absolutely intentional. I'm not going to watch it but I have a feeling he is going to say something to try and drum up more drama.
I would like to clarify that my "dumb" react is calling him dumb for still dragging this nothingburger out

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I'm with Pippa, the waiting screen is kind of pointless, just learn to join five minutes early before stream starts.

Seems like fagsalot is doing another stream. Dude is going to try and milk this for all it's worth, absolutely intentional. I'm not going to watch it but I have a feeling he is going to say something to try and drum up more drama.

Of course they are. When someone is creatively bankrupt and their career is dying they'll grab onto anything they can for those last few shekels. What faggots, both of them.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Can't wait to watch Paul get set on fire and die!

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I'm with Pippa, the waiting screen is kind of pointless, just learn to join five minutes early before stream starts.
I like the waiting screen because often times I lose track of time and am only reminded that there is a stream that night when I get suddenly ear-raped by Pippa.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

OH NOOOOOOO NOT DA FISHMAN

Imagine if he pulled this with like, Gura for instance. Sir comes a little would have probably ended up in a lot of pieces. Wouldn't trust the sesame chicken in the South for at least 3 weeks

kingcaid

Not sure why people are crying about her not using the loading screen when every other stream she spends the first 30 minutes reading SCs.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
PIPPA DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT A DIGIT IS?!?!?!?!?!

Anime Fan

All I'm gonna say is this, it's not surprising to me that these two retards are trying to milk this situation for everything it's worth. But I will say it's impressive how a 25 year old semi-neet girl is handling this in a more mature manner than two adult men, one of them a 40+ year old married man with 4 children. Anyways that's it now I'm gonna enjoy watching Pippa struggle to come up with passwords while getting gaslit by chat.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
That rabbit brain's really working overtime tonight I see.

Parasocial Andy

I will say it's impressive how a 25 year semi-neet girl is handling this in a more mature manner than two adult men, one of them a 40+ year old married man with 4 children.
Many such cases in the vtuber/streaming sphere, sadly. It probably helps that there's actually someone above her to wrangle her to some degree.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Hff201

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
This is what happens when you drop out folks!

Parasocial Andy

I thought women were supposed to be good at word games.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Hff201

Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I thought women were supposed to be good at word games.
What? God no. They're good at SAYING words until a man gives the argument up, despite proving her wrong 12 different times with proof. Not word games themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom