"No. Many times. Over the course of many years. it's why I never use this site. Oh you haven't replied 17,000 times to some 45 year old aunt in the r/peoplenamedsashawhoknit subreddit? Well you can't post this funny picture or ask a question in the destiny 2 subreddit then, swine.Magni Dezmond (About Reddit)

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Ragethhrang is nowhere near as adorable as Ragekin.

Edit:
1687573949579.png

I'm sorry Yuni, your sister is just cooler.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Ragethhrang is nowhere near as adorable as Ragekin.
Fucking good, that means you won't try and wear my skin as a meatsuit.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
We all meet up several nights a week to livepost about a furry who lives in mold and rarely showers or brushes her teeth, and somehow she is not the most disturbing topic of conversation that happens in this thread.

Anime Fan

"If you can't beat 'em, join 'em" - Pippa, some time on the lead-up to the foot stream.
With how easily influenced she is, I wouldn't be surprised if this was actually the case.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
We all meet up several nights a week to livepost about a furry who lives in mold and rarely showers or brushes her teeth, and somehow she is not the most disturbing topic of conversation that happens in this thread.
The thread is dark and full of terrors.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun
View attachment 32255

Edit: For those who haven't seen it, I'd suggest checking out the three part Alfred's Play House series. It's very fucked in the head, and by the Pistachio Girl (Emily Youcis) who is an insane Neo-Nazi in South Korea last I heard. It's actually good, although very disturbing, abstract art and that's rather impressive as abstract art usually sucks.
Does Jersh still simp for her?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Edit: For those who haven't seen it, I'd suggest checking out the three part Alfred's Play House series. It's very fucked in the head, and by the Pistachio Girl (Emily Youcis) who is an insane Neo-Nazi in South Korea last I heard. It's actually good, although very disturbing, abstract art and that's rather impressive as abstract art usually sucks.
Yeah it's fantastic :kiarachefkiss:

Anime Fan

So I just noticed something. The phase connect 2 year anniversary celebration is supposed to be happening next Tuesday (June 27) at 7 PM est

But Pippa also has the Tera collab with Kirsche scheduled for that night at 9 PM est

Pippa retweeted the tweet for the anniversary collab so she probably knows it's at least happening. But does that mean the anniversary collab is guaranteed to be less than 2 hours long? Or did she maybe just forget about the anniversary stuff when she rescheduled the collab at the last minute for whatever she had going on tonight?

Last edited:

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
In other news, looking for a moth Yuni picture for the previous post I found something that damn near made me crack a rib.
Make the vtuber community less degenerate / Archive
View attachment 32227
I think I remember this, those "VTuber vs IRL" things on Twitter were popular around that time and it lead to a bunch of e-girl indie VTubers just straight up posting like "my booba vs my model's booba teehee" coomerbait.
I know it wasn't posted at the time and I can't remember if it ever did get posted. She sounds so different but at the same time you can hear hints of Pippa in there.
If you mean the one where she was some kind of 3D raptor thing yeah it was posted on the homeland.

JMForte

If you mean the one where she was some kind of 3D raptor thing yeah it was posted on the homeland.
Nah the one I was talking about is from before she was a vtuber and I'm including the 3d raptor as a vtuber.

Anime Fan

So Pippa's been having some let's say interesting interactions on twitter tonight most of them coming from this one tweet about Colress' birthday
Lumi (Pretty sure most of these have been posted on the main thread already):

Erina:

Camelot (different thread):

Edit: Adding an archive for this one just in case
archive

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
So Pippa's been having some let's say interesting interactions on twitter tonight most of them coming from this one tweet about Colress' birthday
Lumi (Pretty sure most of these have been posted on the main thread already):

Erina (this one is kinda wholesome):

Camelot (different thread):

1687586513867.png

Just a reminder, Rekieta has seen the error of his ways and is moving away from gay shirtless Fridays.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I'll give him credit, he knows how to keep talking even without chat.

Thanks. It's a skill you build up when streaming to a small or no audience, and boy, do I have experience streaming to no audience.

lvl8

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Thanks. It's a skill you build up when streaming to a small or no audience, and boy, do I have experience streaming to no audience.
I think you did a good job unironically. A random tip I heard way back, is that some streamers would clone the live chat of a bigger streamer and just pretend that was their chat during stream to get used interacting with it and have things to talk about.

You also had about 10 viewers live on average which is weird with no chat going on, but maybe modern Twitch is different than it was back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom