"My feet are pretty callused from dance, but my toes look real suckable right now! I'd suck 'em"Ember Amane

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
You also had about 10 viewers live on average which is weird with no chat going on, but maybe modern Twitch is different than it was back in the day.

Yeah. I've been to streams with smaller CCVs with more active chats, but I've also been to streams with much larger CCVs that were just as silent. I feel like there's a group effect when it comes to chat. I'm not sure the right term for it. But if people are chatting, people will chat, but if people are not chatting, people will not chat, if that makes sense. So is there a way to turn a group of non-chatters into chatters? Maybe. I don't have the answer for that one yet. (But I do think part of it is that I'm not cute gorl that dudes in chat will want to chat up. It might be corny but that would get the ball rolling sometimes.)

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Yeah. I've been to streams with smaller CCVs with more active chats, but I've also been to streams with much larger CCVs that were just as silent. I feel like there's a group effect when it comes to chat. I'm not sure the right term for it. But if people are chatting, people will chat, but if people are not chatting, people will not chat, if that makes sense. So is there a way to turn a group of non-chatters into chatters? Maybe. I don't have the answer for that one yet. (But I do think part of it is that I'm not cute gorl that dudes in chat will want to chat up. It might be corny but that would get the ball rolling sometimes.)
Maybe, but I did send a chat and it didn't show up in the chat on your display. The message was "Needs more rabbit" and I don't know if it was because I wasn't following you at the time.

I think the bigger problem is you're not talking about something beyond the game, as tangents are the life blood of streams. There's a clip I shared from the Kevorkian movie on the homelands on the topic of getting your voice out there, and I think it's true now:

And here's the thing, you don't have to be you, you can be whatever aspect of you that you want to present, and part of that might be narrating the game, just don't expect people to care if you're just narrating the game you're playing because everyone knows that game already.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Maybe, but I did send a chat and it didn't show up in the chat on your display. The message was "Needs more rabbit" and I don't know if it was because I wasn't following you at the time.

Hmm, yeah, I don't recall seeing that on the Twitch back end either. Not sure what happened there. Sorry about that.

I think the bigger problem is you're not talking about something beyond the game, as tangents are the life blood of streams.

I agree. I need more interesting stuff to talk about. But I lead a rather dull life and not to much happens which can fill 8-12 hours of conversation a week (especially when I exclude the personal and doxable stuff), so I do the running game commentary stuff to fill the rest of the space. It's something which I'm sure will be easier with an active chat to play against, so it's kind of a catch-22, right?

But anyway, Pippa.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
Maybe, but I did send a chat and it didn't show up in the chat on your display.
If you chat on Twitch with a VPN you will be shadowbanned. The easiest way around it is using split tunneling with a chat client such as Chatty or on a second browser with pop-out chat.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
If you chat on Twitch with a VPN you will be shadowbanned. The easiest way around it is using split tunneling with a chat client such as Chatty or on a second browser with pop-out chat.

Oh, that's good to know. Does YouTube do that too? I was in Isa's chat the other day and my messages weren't showing up in her on-screen chat. (I was trying not to take it personally.)

Anime Fan

So adding to the weird stuff from her twitter last night.
Hopefully she's joking otherwise she's gonna end up killing her dog

That fag Merryweather found his way into the mix

Pippa looking forward to some probably nsfw artwork of that whole ERP thing she was trying to do with Lumi

A couple interesting retweets

Also seems like Lumi ultimately cut off the weird roleplay stuff Pippa was trying to do but she did retweet the last response Pippa made.
nf0o1q23bfg0ba0fg1.PNG

I'm kind of curious now about what she did last night that got her to the point where she attempted to ERP in a public tweet thread with one of her coworkers. Also at this point, if there's still anyone that thinks Pippa hasn't turned into a complete degenerate I don't know what to tell ya. I will say it is kind of sad to see how degenerate she's become especially after finding out about that "make vtubing less degenerate" petition she tried to run back when she was still the moth.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
So adding to the weird stuff from her twitter last night.
Hopefully she's joking otherwise she's gonna end up killing her dog

That fag Merryweather found his way into the mix

Pippa looking forward to some probably nsfw artwork of that whole ERP thing she was trying to do with Lumi

A couple interesting retweets

Also seems like Lumi ultimately cut off the weird roleplay stuff Pippa was trying to do but she did retweet the last response Pippa made.
View attachment 32336

I'm kind of curious now about what she did last night that got her to the point where she attempted to ERP in a public tweet thread with one of her coworkers. Also at this point, if there's still anyone that thinks Pippa hasn't turned into a complete degenerate I don't know what to tell ya. I will say it is kind of sad to see how degenerate she's become especially after finding out about that "make vtubing less degenerate" petition she tried to run back when she was still the moth.

She's giving Pippupper cow's milk? I... I don't really think that's healthy for dogs, memes aside, as they don't digest lactose.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Welp add Pippupper shitstains on the carpet to the list of filth if she's feeding that dog milk.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It just continues the common thread that's been there all this time: Pippa has no filter. Everyone has inappropriate thoughts here and there but knows either to not voice them, or to only voice them at the appropriate time and place; Pippa doesn't.

This is can be a blessing because being more candid about her life and work is endearing and makes her one of the more relatable streamers out there, but it can also be a curse, because announcing the kinky shit you want to do with the hot blonde chick you work with to the world can come off as... concerning, to say the least.

UberSoldat

Think she'll get bonked by management at some point?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Management approved the foot mousepad and the daki that shows her buttcheeks.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She's just being silly for the content, she's a good girl, she's not really a degen, Pippa is a good girl.

Hmm, yeah, I don't recall seeing that on the Twitch back end either. Not sure what happened there. Sorry about that.
That makes sense, was wondering if it was a shadow ban. I'm so sick of websites being hostile to VPNs, it's very gay.

I agree. I need more interesting stuff to talk about. But I lead a rather dull life and not to much happens which can fill 8-12 hours of conversation a week (especially when I exclude the personal and doxable stuff), so I do the running game commentary stuff to fill the rest of the space. It's something which I'm sure will be easier with an active chat to play against, so it's kind of a catch-22, right?
Open the stream of someone else with an active chat in a separate window, and pretend their chat is yours and "talk to it". It'll give you more to talk about and get you used to a faster moving chat for the future. No one has to know who you're copying the chat of, and you can pretend it's your chat from some other place if asked. You can even use an archive of an other stream so you know how long it will last.

May God forgive me for what I've unleashed upon this blighted land.
I cleaned it up a little, might clean it up a little more. I like that she looks demented in it now.

Anime Fan

For this probably not. The only way I could see her getting in trouble for this would be if Lumi felt uncomfortable about it and told management that she had a problem with it. But seeing that the tweets are still up I doubt that happened. Luckily seems like Lumi was smart enough to realize that Pippa's "get on the bed whore" tweet was where it went too far and cut it off there.

Management approved the foot mousepad and the daki that shows her buttcheeks.
Yea I doubt management would bonk her for a lot of the stuff she's done lately because they've been pretty lenient on her with the degenerate stuff. The only way I could see her getting bonked would be if she ends up going too far and roping the other talents into uncomfortable situations because of it. At least I would hope management would bonk her for that.

She's just being silly for the content, she's a good girl, she's not really a degen, Pippa is a good girl.
I do respect the optimism I guess.

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
Oh, that's good to know. Does YouTube do that too? I was in Isa's chat the other day and my messages weren't showing up in her on-screen chat. (I was trying not to take it personally.)
I've never had an issue using a VPN on YouTube but they do shadowban for other retarded reasons like being in a chat too much because they suspect it's bot activity.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
no Pippa?

(inb4 last minute waiting room)

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
no Pippa?

(inb4 last minute waiting room)
She hasn't said anything yet to say she's not streaming, so I'm guessing stream is still daijoubu. She might just be sleeping.

Anime Fan

Looks like we're finally getting that superchat reading stream, unfrotunately

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Man, such a shame that Pippa isn't streaming tonight.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

So, are we going to take bets on if she'll read a total of six or seven super chats between all of the tangents?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom