"I want to make it a matter of course for both society and Vtubers to change jobs to a place where they can sell themselves high 👀, if you are an agent with better contract conditions than Vshojo, please contact us 👀👀👀👀LOL; I mean, VshojoJP is treating me very good right now but if there is an agent that can give me a WAY MORE BETTER contrat, like giving me 1M$ per month sponsership, and if Vshojo couldn't afford more, hell yeah I'm down😏Contracts are BUSINESS after all!😀"Kson

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcaid

Edit: And she said fuck it, no supa reading. God I'm so proud of her.
Shouldn't have been reading any SCs during a sponsored stream honestly.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Was hoping she'd ignore the fag at the end, she's far too nice about attention seeking bullshit.

Anime Fan

She told them no plappers and looks like they got timed out as they aren't plapping anymore.
She started slapping her leg in a cutenessgasm and the sound naturally set them off, they might have (hopefully) gotten hammered afterwards.

Good to hear she's still letting the jannies time them out. Wish I hadn't missed seeing them get the hammer, must've happened after I switched back over to Airi's stream.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
If she guerillas I'm going to commit a fedpost.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Why is Nasa extremely cute, bros?

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
We all know even if she doesn't her brain won't let her relax. She'll somehow get it into her head that because it was a sponsored stream it doesn't count or some nonsense :smugpipi:

Sven

We all know even if she doesn't her brain won't let her relax. She'll somehow get it into her head that because it was a sponsored stream it doesn't count or some nonsense :smugpipi:
I'd assume if she does it's because she is just so hyper after the stream, this was one of her dream gets and we just watched her going a mile a minute gushing over the game for 3 and a half hours.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

JMForte

Nah she's just being a coomer right now going off of her latest tweet.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

JMForte

Another Pippa schizo. Of course Pippa keeps interacting with him.

Anime Fan

Another Pippa schizo. Of course Pippa keeps interacting with him.

She obviously didn't learn the lesson from the whole Henri situation that the only way to handle these schizos is to not give them attention, because at the end of the day attention is the only thing they're after. Unfortunately she keeps biting their bait and giving them the attention they want.

JMForte

She obviously didn't learn the lesson from the whole Henri situation that the only way to handle these schizos is to not give them attention, because at the end of the day attention is the only thing they're after. Unfortunately she keeps biting their bait and giving them the attention they want.
Going from what Kirsche said when she was interacting with /pcg/ I think she knows. Kirsche said Pippa told her to not interact with schizos and then Kirsche said something along the lines of she is glad Pippa changed her mind on the interacting with schizos. Unless I misinterpreted what she was saying about all that and misremembering. I think Pippa is keenly aware of some of these schizos she interacts with.
Edit: I personally do think it's a bad idea because one of these days an actual harmful schizo will come around.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
White woman, please understand, they stumble into danger like lemmings.

Anime Fan

Pippa put a poll up on twitter for tomorrow's stream, looks like iron lung is currently in the lead

lvl8

Wow Ironlung, she finally got a Vhoeshow collab.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pippa put a poll up on twitter for tomorrow's stream, looks like iron lung is currently in the lead

Iron Lung is winning by a lot. I hope you're ready for three hours of Pippa trying to figure out how simple navigation by coordinates works.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Iron Lung is winning by a lot. I hope you're ready for three hours of Pippa trying to figure out how simple navigation by coordinates works.
If I didn't want to listen to a retarded woman shouting for several hours, I wouldn't be posting in this thread, would I?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She constantly spills soda all over herself while trying to drink it with a straw, so the coordination thing might take a little while, but I'll still be proud of her when she does manage it.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She constantly spills soda all over herself while trying to drink it with a straw, so the coordination thing might take a little while, but I'll still be proud of her when she does manage it.
I'll give you this, she probably knows more about building submarines than some other people out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom