[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm amused at how slow the thread is now. There really is nothing to say that hasn't already been said.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
It's a sponsorship stream every streamer gets most if their fans won't turn up for them
And Erina is better yuri content tbh

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Bros, girls are just like this.

Like yeah she's very weeb about it but women are way more open about seeing other girls as hot. Female sexuality is way more of a spectrum than men, who are more categorical. None of this is particularly unusual beyond the enthusiasm toward a gacha game.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I'm amused at how slow the thread is now. There really is nothing to say that hasn't already been said.
Has it been mentioned she said she might get bonked for admitting Azur Lane was used as reference for her design? Then she got a DM she ignored.

Also, I don't think anyone called her adorable in a while, but she is very adorable when she's this excited.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
She's lost control!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Bros, girls are just like this.

Like yeah she's very weeb about it but women are way more open about seeing other girls as hot. Female sexuality is way more of a spectrum than men, who are more categorical. None of this is particularly unusual beyond the enthusiasm toward a gacha game.
Yeah this is true, back in the day when they did sexuality tests (keep in mind I would say to be skeptical of some of this data). Men would only be turned on by their preferred sex. Women would essentially be turned on by everything. The biology between the two is just different.

Sven

Has it been mentioned she said she might get bonked for admitting Azur Lane was used as reference for her design? Then she got a DM she ignored.

Also, I don't think anyone called her adorable in a while, but she is very adorable when she's this excited.
Given she went back to pulling after reading the DM I think she just hadn't met the gambling requirement the sponsorship demands. You'll remember they did the pull contest in the Mahjong collab as well.

Edit - Also for how lazy she is she has way to much Coins and Cubes, I assume she was given a bunch under the understanding she will spend it on stream to show the gamble.

kingcaid

Edit - Also for how lazy she is she has way to much Coins and Cubes, I assume she was given a bunch under the understanding she will spend it on stream to show the gamble.
They did. She posted a screen shot of the aftermath of her getting the new bismark on twitter the other day and she was tapped out on coins.
Edit:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Of course Pippa gets it, no way sponsored streams aren't rigged to have higher luck.
On the other hand, she's vehemently said that it isn't rigged, and she's not a very good liar, so I could see it going either way.
Why the fuck would Azur Lane tell her that? They just widen the RNG requirements for selected accounts.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Of course Pippa gets it, no way sponsored streams aren't rigged to have higher luck.
On the other hand, she's vehemently said that it isn't rigged, and she's not a very good liar, so I could see it going either way.

e:
Why the fuck would Azur Lane tell her that? They just widen the RNG requirements for selected accounts.
Mmm, good point.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I mean it's not like the streamer needs to know it's rigged

kingcaid

Her sulking every time chat is right never stops being funny.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I don't know what makes it a capitalism cat, but I do like capitalism so it's good to see Pippa happy about that.

Yeah this is true, back in the day when they did sexuality tests (keep in mind I would say to be skeptical of some of this data). Men would only be turned on by their preferred sex. Women would essentially be turned on by everything. The biology between the two is just different.
The logistics also just make more sense for them as there's nothing another woman can do to a woman that a man can't. A man with another man requires something that is abnormal for a woman to do to a man if he's not a Democrat.

Given she went back to pulling after reading the DM I think she just hadn't met the gambling requirement the sponsorship demands. You'll remember they did the pull contest in the Mahjong collab as well.
Could be, she did pull a pile of the ultra rare girl.

Sven

That chatter deserved that one, though why after ignoring SC's all stream did she read the stupid trauma dump

kingcaid

letsfuckinggo.jpg
I cant tell if people are just trauma trolling her or if these are real anymore.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
View attachment 31944
I cant tell if people are just trauma trolling her or if these are real anymore.
At least Pippa had the right response by telling him to go fuck himself in a round about way instead of doing some weird toast or something.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Pippa, never mention the fucking plappers. Just have them banned, god damn.

Anime Fan

Just went to check back on Pippa's stream is she letting the plap spammers stay now? It was better when the jannies were allowed to time them out.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Just went to check back on Pippa's stream is she letting the plap spammers stay now? It was better when the jannies were allowed to time them out.
She told them no plappers and looks like they got timed out as they aren't plapping anymore.

Edit: And she said fuck it, no supa reading. God I'm so proud of her.

Sven

She started slapping her leg in a cutenessgasm and the sound naturally set them off, they might have (hopefully) gotten hammered afterwards.

Shouldn't have been reading any SCs during a sponsored stream honestly.
She did avoid it for 95% of the stream but as she has hit her 3 hour brain limit she relapsed into her standard operation mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom