"I know what's cool and hip in the town these days! I'm... I'm definitely not an ancient being that is... completely outdated and expired! I'm fresh! like... like... I don't know, I'm fresh and raw like a funky chicken cutlet!"Amanogawa Shiina

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

JMForte

The eye tracker is pretty funny because you can see the eyes wander and glance at stuff.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Why are you like this?
Why am I like what? You can't just quote someone saying the sky is blue and be like "why's he like that?"

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
They're not real, they're fictional. There's no meat involved at any point.

I never said straight, just straight enough.
She thirsts over women FAR more than men. Her gay to straight ratio is like 80/20 or some shit, man.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
What the fuck was that lmfao

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She thirsts over women FAR more than men. Her gay to straight ratio is like 80/20 or some shit, man.
That's fine. She doesn't need to thirst over a lot of men, just one specific man will do. :smugpipi:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Her gay to straight ratio is like 80/20 or some shit, man.
I'd say that the Colress sperging evens it out just a bit more than that, but he barely even counts as a man.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
She doesn't need to thirst over a lot of men, just one specific man will do. :smugpipi:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Her luck shall now be utter dogshit for the foreseeable future.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
While @thhrang spergs up there, Pippa is crushing this game with her good pulls. She's so good at games bros.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
While @thhrang spergs up there, Pippa is crushing this game with her good pulls. She's so good at games bros.
I'm not even watching the stream anymore. I'm just here to see you cope about Pippa's gay degeneracy. :smugpipi:

Sven

Level 1 ship
Level 57 enemies
She has no main gun
This ends in the ship getting no XP

Edit - and chat is not 100% correct
Oil caps exist but only on the last hard mode levels in each event (and levels 10+ on story)

Anime Fan

I'm not even watching the stream anymore. I'm just here to see you cope about Pippa's gay degeneracy. :smugpipi:
Same I switched over to Airi a while ago. The cope is pretty funny to see though :smugpipi:.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
So I'm taking that I chose correctly when I decided to watch Sleepy, Yuko and Dizzy over this stream.

Just from the sounds of it... when the stream is miles more degen than a Yuko stream then you know that Pippa is, uh winning of course. Cool

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Well, you're out of luck, she said it herself, she's not lewd and she's just an appreciator of art, nothing more. Checkmate.

Sven

So I'm taking that I chose correctly when I decided to watch Sleepy, Yuko and Dizzy over this stream.

Just from the sounds of it... when the stream is miles more degen than a Yuko stream then you know that Pippa is, uh winning of course. Cool
If you don't care about Azur Lane you will only get a very hyper and excited Pippa out of the stream as she goes through her various collections of horny bait skins

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
If you don't care about Azur Lane you will only get a very hyper and excited Pippa out of the stream as she goes through her various collections of horny bait skins
That's more than enough really.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I think Pippa might be gayer then I'm strait. Like these things are just kind of mid.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom