"Jya, teki da ne!"AZKi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topo Chico

This stream makes me feel better about playing clicker games

SomeRando

I'm surprised it doesn't let you set to to auto battle.

It does have auto battle but for some stuff in late-game like Operation Siren you tend to do better playing on your own.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I have finally seen gameplay and it looks exactly the way my grandfather described the Pacific Theater probably.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
the only conclusion i can come to is that these kinds of games are made for Yamanbacattle

Sven

according to her, it does but you get a damage buff if you don't put it on auto
Damage buff is only for Battleships (20%) but you have to aim or you will miss where Auto will pretty much never fail to hit. Auto's downside is it doesn't dodge attacks well and will just autofire planes (wipes all attacks on screen) and Torpedo's (easy to miss)

Only late game stuff and a few of the dailies first time clears really demand playing manual and even then you can almost always just overlevel and gear everything but the literal end levels

logitech

she should just get into war thunder tbh
they have some ships, and you can get custom skin and put them on (so you can have anime)
(I'm more of a tank guy though)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
they have some ships, and you can get custom skin and put them on (so you can have anime)
If she wants boats, she's better off just playing World of Warships again instead of War Blunder's naval part. You can also mod in skins, and it actually does have a bunch of anime crossovers, Azur Lane being one of them.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
AdmiralBrickellPortrait.png
Only boat girl I acknowledge.

SomeRando

I feel like she'd get frustrated with ships in War Thunder, it can take forever to clap enemy ships. She did play World of Warships before in a sponsorship and seemed to enjoy it a bit. They also do collabs with Azur Lane and have done Hololive collabs in the past.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
If she wants boats, she's better off just playing World of Warships again instead of War Blunder's naval part. You can also mod in skins, and it actually does have a bunch of anime crossovers, Azur Lane being one of them.
I get the impression that this game and Pippa's interests are more related to the boobs than the naval artillery.

logitech

nah been there with that company, i think war thunders game play is better. heath bars are gay. BUT if we are talking about Pippa then it probably would be the better game for her thb.

Topo Chico

"AND THE BEST PART IS THERE'S NO MALES" damn she is gay and a lolicon

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

JMForte

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
according to her, it does but you get a damage buff if you don't put it on auto
It does have auto battle but for some stuff in late-game like Operation Siren you tend to do better playing on your own.
Ah ok, so it's like Raid where you do it manually until you figure out the build to auto it for loot to do other stuff better.

"AND THE BEST PART IS THERE'S NO MALES" damn she is gay and a lolicon
She's not a lolicon! Or gay! She just likes cute things like all women do.

cucurut

She's not a lolicon! Or gay! She just likes cute things like all women do.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
People like Pippa are the reason we don't get more cool male characters in gook games.

Topo Chico

Oh now she says there's a "story" and "it... it is, it is there" ohhhh yaaa im sure :smugpipi:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom