Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Stop pulling stuff before my archives go through you dumb bunny :annoyedpippa:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Prob half asleep and not realizing what she's doing. go to bed!:smugpipi:

Short

God Damn the Sun
She took down the WR. Did she get the dates wrong?

Tanks pcg for the image
1687244010755387.png

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Tanks pcg for the image
View attachment 31570

more than likely, also saying a rerun is coming before its announced probably. I haven't checked to see if they themselves announced the rerun

Hff201

Early Adopter

Eat em and breed em

I need help

JMForte

Tanks pcg for the image
View attachment 31570

I'm guessing they haven't officially announced it. I was in the waiting room and saw this. So probably before they announced it. She really is the retarded rabbit. She got her dream sponsor and fucks up like this. Kind of funny. Actually extremely funny, sorry Pippa but I have to laugh.
NewJersey.PNG

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I'm guessing they haven't officially announced it. I was in the waiting room and saw this. So probably before they announced it. She really is the retarded rabbit. She got her dream sponsor and fucks up like this. Kind of funny. Actually extremely funny, sorry Pippa but I have to laugh.
View attachment 31573
Just like how her husbandos VA(kirbopher) fucked up his role as Byleth:smugpipi:

Hff201

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She just deleted it ahh, more than likely cause of the "live soon" or maybe bit early for the "surprise"

edit: she even pulled the waiting room down too lol
Prob half asleep and not realizing what she's doing. go to bed!:smugpipi:

Like nothing happened :smugpipi:

She probably got her dates confused again in her manic state. The lewd game is most likely on Wednesday which is why the collab got moved. It would also explain why she thought it was coming right up.

That or she got scammed by an imposter.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Short

God Damn the Sun
View attachment 31573
Well, at least it doesn't seem like she leaked shit lol

Archive

Sven

Well I guess that means the Mahjong sponsorship went well in the end if the bunny got the boat game.

JMForte

I looked at /pcg/ and it seems a schizo is freaking out. Not sure if someone is angry she got an Azur Lane sponsorship or if it's just Pippa trying to like go on the defensive about accidently announcing this early. Either way this entire thing is pretty funny. The most realistic thing that happened is she probably scheduled the tweet in advance and probably messed up the date for it.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I looked at /pcg/ and it seems a schizo is freaking out. Not sure if someone is angry she got an Azur Lane sponsorship or if it's just Pippa trying to like go on the defensive about accidently announcing this early. Either way this entire thing is pretty funny. The most realistic thing that happened is she probably scheduled the tweet in advance and probably messed up the date for it.
Was watching them go back and forth with each other there, cba to keep up anymore lol

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Sven

So ignore the slow brain but I just realized with her moving the Tera stream that this sponsorship had to only have been offered pretty much over the weekend. When she set the Menma's date she specifically said nothing much was happening the week in general and Wednesday was free entirely so 6 days ago this offer didn't exist.

Kind of wonder what spurred this on, I assume Yostar reached out as the timing feels way to random for Phase to have just plugged themselves to them for anything specifically. Kind of a funny detail but Azur Lane has been doing surveys the last 2 weeks and one of the more random questions that popped up was asking what streamers/vtubers the player base watched, would be funny if I'm not the only person that put Pippa in and the company realized that they already had a connection to her and her company.

JMForte

So ignore the slow brain but I just realized with her moving the Tera stream that this sponsorship had to only have been offered pretty much over the weekend. When she set the Menma's date she specifically said nothing much was happening the week in general and Wednesday was free entirely so 6 days ago this offer didn't exist.

Kind of wonder what spurred this on, I assume Yostar reached out as the timing feels way to random for Phase to have just plugged themselves to them for anything specifically. Kind of a funny detail but Azur Lane has been doing surveys the last 2 weeks and one of the more random questions that popped up was asking what streamers/vtubers the player base watched, would be funny if I'm not the only person that put Pippa in and the company realized that they already had a connection to her and her company.
I would assume anyone that plays the game that's a fan of Pippa would also put her name down and it seems the event she is getting sponsored for was announced on the 15th. So I assume they started reaching out to streamers and youtubers after that. Or she just got the date wrong and forgot about it. Anything is possible with Pippa.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom