"I'm not Donald Duck! Donald isn't swimming! Donald...! I'm not the Azuki-arai! I'm not a yokai!"Oozora Subaru

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

She fucking likes it dude, she read those greentexts about fucking her :whatastory:

God damn you Short.
She had the foot mousepad made. She was the one who pushed for it. I find it weird that some act surprised when the degen /vt/ schizo is a degen /vt/ schizo. She has gone coomer mode to lolis and other stuff. Pippa doing this stuff isn't really surprising when you pay attention to all the stuff she has done

Anime Fan

She had the foot mousepad made. She was the one who pushed for it. I find it weird that some act surprised when the degen /vt/ schizo is a degen /vt/ schizo. She has gone coomer mode to lolis and other stuff. Pippa doing this stuff isn't really surprising when you pay attention to all the stuff she has done
I completely agree that she's into it which is part of the reason her letting the jannies ban those retards last Thursday surprised me. It seems like she's surprised sometimes about how bad her chat is these days even though it's obvious that the only reason she has more and more of these coomers in her chat is because she's pushing more and more towards coomer content and doing things like retweeting art of her model that is borderline or sometimes even straight up nsfw. Then again maybe she only let the jannies ban them because she was afraid of getting in trouble with management for some reason, who knows.

Anyways waiting room for the anniversary stream is up:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Moment of truth, boys. Ready to have yourselves laid bare for all the world?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Piarro

Early Adopter
I was kinda hoping Gura would push her birthday stream so I could watch the anniversary... what could this mean?

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I just hope she makes it through the whole stream without an episode.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I just hope she makes it through the whole stream without an episode.
She's been doing very well recently, I have faith that she's improving and a year from now she'll be a happy well adjusted schizo woman.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla
She's been doing very well recently, I have faith that she's improving and a year from now she'll be a happy well adjusted schizo woman.
Reticule you're an unmedicated trainwreck but your always an optimist and against my better judgment I respect that

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
I was kinda hoping Gura would push her birthday stream so I could watch the anniversary... what could this mean?
I'm gonna watch both.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Reticule you're an unmedicated trainwreck but your always an optimist and against my better judgment I respect that
Hey now, I'm not a trainwreck.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Piarro

Early Adopter
I'm gonna watch both.
Unfortunately I somehow made irl plans on the one day that my oshi returns and my new oshi has her anniversary. I can only catch the first hour of Gura, the universe is forcing me to become a vodfag :depressedtako:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I hope Proctor and the jannies are ready to handle the influx of newfags tonight.

JMForte

Let's be real she is going to read it and give a TVA love but it will be hollow because everyone knows she loves /pcg/ more :smugpipi:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Let's be real she is going to read it and give a TVA love but it will be hollow because everyone knows she loves /pcg/ more :smugpipi:
I'll settle for being better than the fancord and archivefag.

JMForte

Topo Chico

Do we even know if tempo sent it in?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Do we even know if tempo sent it in?
He didn't call me a mongoloid retard and I only needed to slightly change one thing, so uh, I hope so.

JMForte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom