[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Given his recent statements about his parents "taking away Neuro from him", I'd say he's inching closer to this every day.
Inb4 he writes up an honest-to-God manifesto blaming me, Xalabussy, Pippa, Coco, Sakana, China, jannies, his parents, Vedal & the gosh-dang Kiwi Farms for all of his life's tragedies before going on to miserably fail at committing a fedpost on himself and/or others.

Imo vtubers are a solid gateway to discover SEA schizo's/cows
There's a reason I was able to write up two massive threads on localized Pippacows for the Homeland so far this year, and it's because VTubers - Pippa in particular - have a real knack for attracting grade-A cow material, spanning not just from SEA but across the world too. Coincidentally, both of them also actively used the fed-infiltrated honeypot 4chan in the Year of our Lord 2023 and found her off of /vt/, so... make of that what you will.
:SelenHAHAhere:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I see what you mean, but I figure there's different layers of scum. Henry may not be as scummy as those guys are, but he still is scum, and would make for good video content regardless.
I don't disagree with that, but when Tom said he was tired of covering scum he had been making tons of videos on actual pedos and zoo sadists. Henry is a piece of shit and scummy, but he hasn't crossed the Chris Chan line of committing a heinous crime yet.

Somewhat Pippa related so I am posting it here.

This is a smaller Vtuber Pippa raided about half a year ago (helped her get over 600subs which opened her up to monetization). She went to Offkai cosplaying as Gawr Gura and met up with Lia during her Walk-Along thing on the convention floor (basically they strapped a stick with a tablet on a roomba).

Honestly its a very sweet chain of tweets and I hope the rabbit reads it all.

Nemcro seems nice, I remember checking her streams a couple times, and her biggest problem is the dead air. I did think she lived in Mexico or something.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Somewhat Pippa related so I am posting it here.

This is a smaller Vtuber Pippa raided about half a year ago (helped her get over 600subs which opened her up to monetization). She went to Offkai cosplaying as Gawr Gura and met up with Lia during her Walk-Along thing on the convention floor (basically they strapped a stick with a tablet on a roomba).

Honestly its a very sweet chain of tweets and I hope the rabbit reads it all.

She seems nice. Seems like she got around to a lot and had quite a bit of fun. Said she also met Uruka and even said hi to the Fishman. She's also the girl in the photo with the group holding up the plush crabs for Shiina. Looks like she had a lot of fun. Good for her.

Archive

Like you said, hopefully Pippa will read it. I'm sure she's still uncomfortable about a lot of things, but she really has had a huge impact on a lot of people and hopefully she can be happy with herself because of that some day.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She seems nice. Seems like she got around to a lot and had quite a bit of fun. Said she also met Uruka and even said hi to the Fishman. She's also the girl in the photo with the group holding up the plush crabs for Shiina. Looks like she had a lot of fun. Good for her.

this photo looks like it belongs on one of those "pictures with disturbing backstories" lists simply because of the neckbeard with a 😭 shirt being that close to a womanlet gura cosplayer

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Looks like she had a lot of fun. Good for her.
I like how the picture captures the spectrum of the con, you have the normal cosplay girl in the middle, the SEA manlet on one side and the fat neckbeard brony on the other. There's the fat black lolicon in the back, next to the soymale.

1687117487499.png

kingcaid

Shes live.

Edit: Fucking cowards wont let her drive it.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Edit: Fucking cowards wont let her drive it.
Amogus.

Edit: Unleash her, let her cause chaos and suffering! Damn tard wranglers.
1687121742976.png

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
They needed to give her her own killdozer next time

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
They needed to give her her own killdozer next time
At least mount a paintball gun on the sides she can control, what's the worst that can happen?

kingcaid

Why are these weaklings running away instead of letting her run them over? Its the highest honor you can receive! Fucking con goers I thought they were pose to be dedicated fans??

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Why are they so afraid of letting Pippa run wild? It's just a roomba.

Edit: Mr. Lithp.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
This guy sounds like Asian Chris Chan.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
YES PUT THEM TO THE WALL PIPPA

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I wonder if the guy with the uoh shirt has washed it even once, it's been three days.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Something about this phenotype makes me angry. It's just very pathetic and sniveling looking.
1687122461697.png

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Is that guy actually a sushi man, or is she just calling him that because he's Asian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom