"If Sakana wasn't a furry, Shiina could have been a crab"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topo Chico

People in the main thread probably won't care much so I'm putting it here because it's funny.

Timestamped. I didn't expect that.
:whatastory:

Like a month ago Tom said he was working on a Chase video too, dont know where he is on that or if he dropped it but thatll be a quality meme too if it comes out

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I was just trying to shit on the /pcg/ anon and all the troons...
Edit: Not even joking about this. He was self posting and getting made fun of in /pcg/

Shiina was right

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Like a month ago Tom said he was working on a Chase video too, dont know where he is on that or if he dropped it but thatll be a quality meme too if it comes out
I have a hunch he might've dropped it by now after we all figured out he wasn't the dog killer.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
People in the main thread probably won't care much so I'm putting it here because it's funny.

He really, really lingered in on that shot

We need a drama youtuber to dissect this

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

I completely missed that when watching the video, good catch.

Probably dropped it once the dox became questionable and things went off the rails. That and Chase is pretty boring unless you're messing with him because he's too stupid to ignore his own thread.

He really, really lingered in on that shot
He's said many times before he didn't like or care for vtubers, maybe the brain mold is setting in finally?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Probably dropped it once the dox became questionable and things went off the rails. That and Chase is pretty boring unless you're messing with him because he's too stupid to ignore his own thread.
I feel like Tom could make a really good video (or a segment in a video) about Henri instead. I would love to see that shit.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I feel like Tom could make a really good video (or a segment in a video) about Henri instead. I would love to see that shit.
I wouldn't go to the effort of doing one of those long-form documentaries, but a top 10 "most schizo moments" video would be amazing, IMO.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I wouldn't go to the effort of doing one of those long-form documentaries, but a top 10 "most schizo moments" video would be amazing, IMO.
I'm picturing it more in one of Tom's signature styles, "The [Insert Fandom Here] Degenerates" stuff where he goes through a bunch of stories from specific sections of the Internet. I know he's said he wants to take a break from talking about the scum of society all of the time, but I unironically really hope he eventually makes a "The VTuber Degenerates" video, the concept is such a fucking goldmine.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'm picturing it more in one of Tom's signature styles, "The [Insert Fandom Here] Degenerates" stuff where he goes through a bunch of stories from specific sections of the Internet. I know he's said he wants to take a break from talking about the scum of society all of the time, but I unironically really hope he eventually makes a "The VTuber Degenerates" video, the concept is such a fucking goldmine.
To be fair, Henry isn't really scum as much as he's just a fat retard.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
"The Phase Connect Degenerates"
Henri
Chase
Kenticule.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Henry isn't really scum
He's a mentally challenged obese scorned schizofan-turned-ayylawg who's spammed & attempted to harass Pippa on Twitter several times, who willingly chose to ally himself with Chase even when everyone thought he really was the dog killer & partook in publicly parading her dox around alongside him, who masturbated to her dog, who posts about his deviant sexual fantasies, who harasses her company, who supports attempts to get her fired... do I need to keep going?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Krampus would be on there if he wasn't so beloved. Good for him, he has that Euro coomer buff

Krampus is just your average boring /vt/ containment breaker whos only real claim to fame was having a women moment on stream only to come crawling back a week later. Excellent bait you got a (you)
Increasing Short engagement is my specialty

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Kenticule.
I'm wholesome! Wholesome!

He's a mentally challenged obese scorned schizofan-turned-ayylawg who's spammed & attempted to harass Pippa on Twitter several times, who willingly chose to ally himself with Chase even when everyone thought he really was the dog killer & partook in publicly parading her dox around alongside him, who masturbated to her dog, who posts about his deviant sexual fantasies, who harasses her company, who supports attempts to get her fired... do I need to keep going?
I'm not saying he's a good person, just that when I think of scum I'm thinking of people like Nick Bates, Khord Kitty, Kero, and every Discord mod. You know, those who have extensive victims.

kingcaid

Krampus would be on there if he wasn't so beloved. Good for him, he has that Euro coomer buff
Krampus is just your average boring /vt/ containment breaker whos only real claim to fame was having a women moment on stream only to come crawling back a week later. Excellent bait you got a (you)

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
He's beloved? By who? Short?
Short's just a shitposter with those reacts. Can't believe you all actually take that seriously, I spend way too much effort for my shitposting.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm not saying he's a good person, just that when I think of scum I'm thinking of people like Nick Bates, Khord Kitty, Kero, and every Discord mod. You know, those who have extensive victims.
I see what you mean, but I figure there's different layers of scum. Henry may not be as scummy as those guys are, but he still is scum, and would make for good video content regardless.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I'm wholesome! Wholesome!

Given his recent statements about his parents "taking away Neuro from him", I'd say he's inching closer to this every day.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Imo vtubers are a solid gateway to discover SEA schizo's/cows
:mitothink:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Somewhat Pippa related so I am posting it here.

This is a smaller Vtuber Pippa raided about half a year ago (helped her get over 600subs which opened her up to monetization). She went to Offkai cosplaying as Gawr Gura and met up with Lia during her Walk-Along thing on the convention floor (basically they strapped a stick with a tablet on a roomba).

Honestly its a very sweet chain of tweets and I hope the rabbit reads it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom