"That's what good pussy sounds like..."Hana Macchia

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
This is what archivebro says about it on the fancord.
1676094594878.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
when vods are privated the start time on Playboard glitches and is pushed forward 10 min. (I've noticed this when looking at the pages of karaoke streams on there). the time is what you'd expect if nothing was edited out, must've been a mistake then
Screenshot - 2023-02-11T004908.829.pngScreenshot - 2023-02-11T004919.026.png
View attachment 13202
ayy I'm right

JMForte

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Maybe it could have been when she was talking about how some girls in the company don't want raids form her and how some of the girls got mad about the FlaVR stuff also said some of the girls don't have to like her she still pushes for company unity. Or maybe its a combination of everything, who knows.
I took that as indies and other people, not people in Pippa's company. That would be scummy if they got mad at her for those things.

There are two Gorilla Vtubers already, FYI:

The latter even did a cover with Sora:

That's why I like the man in a monkey suit thing, it plays into the fake Bigfoot sightings and finding Nolan in the wild is like spotting Bigfoot in the wild.

It wouldn't be the first time Phase got fairly ass sensitive about "bad websites" being a topic. Typically I think it's mostly been whining on the discord and such behind the scenes but it being on stream probably would get some hissy shit going. So my guess would be that as well. The rest was pretty innocuous whatever chatting.
PC is also a Canadian company and Canada has cucked laws about speech. It's why Rumble moved to Florida asap as the Canadian laws would have fucked them.

Sven

when vods are privated the start time on Playboard glitches and is pushed forward 10 min. (I've noticed this when looking at the pages of karaoke streams on there). the time is what you'd expect if nothing was edited out, must've been a mistake then
View attachment 13206View attachment 13207

ayy I'm right
Yeah looking like she just privated it since she noticed the bonk on stream and assumed it was for the stream, then re-listed it after checking afterwards

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"Chat this is gonna sound bad, but..." -Pipkin Pippa
I think I need to train my lizard brain to instinctively close the tab when I hear those words.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
View attachment 13202
Wait, there's a Pippa fan Discord? That isn't just the Phase Connect one.

Because that emoji isn't the one next to his name in the PC one

also, link please then, checked the PC one and couldn't find anything

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
If you can't accept Pippa at her worst take, you don't deserve her at her best takes.
Could uh, could you fix her so that her takes are internally consistent though?

No joke, at all, and I'm not saying this because you've been expelled from 109 discords so far, but just don't go in there. The Pipcord fucking sucks dick, and you just have to put up with JL7ten-tier autists all day.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Nah, I don't really feel like it. :smugpipi:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
it's especially vanilla now, most people left the homeland thread and it's gotten a lot more negative and hostile ngl.
I am late, gay and offtopic but the homeland how it is now resembles how it was way back when myth debuted, i would dare call that its natural state, it only got friendlier because of a bunch of newfags, tourists and people who were only there for vtubers pretty much ran the show for 6k pages, now that most of those people moved over here the thread can return to a less bloated and skewed form.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I am late, gay and offtopic but the homeland how it is now resembles how it was way back when myth debuted, i would dare call that its natural state, it was only friendlier because of a bunch of newfags, tourists and people who were only there for vtubers pretty much ran the show for 6k pages, now that most of those people moved over here the thread can return to a less bloated and skewed form.
but I liked the skewed part tbh

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Sven

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
fine I'll just ask archivebro
Do you like not know how to use the internet to find stuff you don't know. Like maybe looking up "Pipkin Pippa discord" on Google?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Do you like not know how to use the internet to find stuff you don't know. Like maybe looking up "Pipkin Pippa discord" on Google?
I already tried that, and I found a link but it's expired

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I have tried editing 5-10 minute clips on Youtube and it takes like 30-60 minutes for the website to process that shit.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I have tried editing 5-10 minute clips on Youtube and it takes like 30-60 minutes for the website to process that shit.
I found it easier to just reupload the video than edit it in Youtube as it processes faster that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom