[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
There were literally no yabs in this stream, I'm confused.

e:
I'd assume the many references to vt, pretty sure much like the homeland it's on the Fish's shitlist
Fishman scared that her saying that indie vtubers shouldn't exist and that only megacorps should run vtubers will look bad and scare off indie collabs?
The entire /vt/ segment?
Maybe it could have been when she was talking about how some girls in the company don't want raids form her and how some of the girls got mad about the FlaVR stuff also said some of the girls don't have to like her she still pushes for company unity. Or maybe its a combination of everything, who knows.
This all slipped my mind, for some reason. I guess that'd make sense.

Last edited:

Sven

Why'd PIppa get bonked?
I'd assume the many references to vt, pretty sure much like the homeland it's on the Fish's shitlist

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Maybe it was for a Tweet or a previous stream? Or Sakana got upset about her sponsoring pfizer tubers?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Why'd PIppa get bonked?

Could also be for outright naming this site too rather than using coded language since we're still Farms adjacent.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Fishman scared that her saying that indie vtubers shouldn't exist and that only megacorps should run vtubers will look bad and scare off indie collabs?
The entire /vt/ segment?

lvl8

Yeah, I think it's the mention of VT and chuubas posting there to self promote and shit up stuff.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
PIppa getting bonked tells me that the fish is still raw. Keep him in the fryer for longer.
:fishfry:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
RIP vod
Screenshot 2023-02-11 003933.png

Sven

Maybe it was for a Tweet or a previous stream? Or Sakana got upset about her sponsoring pfizer tubers?
Insta nuked vod so definitely from the stream

Edit - vod back so thankfully Nolan was smart enough to grab a screenshot for context

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Could also be for outright naming this site too rather than using coded language since we're still Farms adjacent.
Maybe, but we're very much an unknown offshoot for the most part.

Maybe it was all of Chase's sperging and they think she really is bankrolling Joms?

Spergatory

Early Adopter

JMForte

Maybe it could have been when she was talking about how some girls in the company don't want raids form her and how some of the girls got mad about the FlaVR stuff also said some of the girls don't have to like her she still pushes for company unity. Or maybe its a combination of everything, who knows.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
It wouldn't be the first time Phase got fairly ass sensitive about "bad websites" being a topic. Typically I think it's mostly been whining on the discord and such behind the scenes but it being on stream probably would get some hissy shit going. So my guess would be that as well. The rest was pretty innocuous whatever chatting.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Did they edit something out from it?
I don't know how they could edit something out that fast. The vod was there for me within a minute after stream ended.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Could just be she misclicked again.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
"Chat this is gonna sound bad, but..." -Pipkin Pippa

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I don't know how they could edit something out that fast. The vod was there for me within a minute after stream ended.
YouTube lets you cut a part from it pretty quickly, then it just takes a while to process the edit. The current runtime's 3:36:47, if that's shorter later on it means something got cut.

Either that or she just privated it instantly to check if anything needed cutting, then got the all clear to put it back up. Or it was just a glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom