"I don't want to be a dog, but when I talk I sound like an animal"Enna Alouette (speaking Mandarin)

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Slacktivism, to me, implies that they could actually do more. Yeah they're reddit and they're embarrassing, and like that janny saying the quiet part out loud they're actually mad about the fact they won't be able to enforce their echochambers so easily, but it's not like the free volunteer moderators can actually force reddit to change their mind here. This isn't like their usual political signalling where the mods are acting with the admins sympathy, it's a business decision made by looking at the cash all these stalking bots and apps are costing.

Only the first blackout wasnt slacktivism, you cant set a 48h expiration it's pointless then
Admins can just force their own mod team in a sub if they don't like what they're doing. Locking down a major sub permanently is just a good way to get it taken off you.

Topo Chico

Slacktivism, to me, implies that they could actually do more. Yeah they're reddit and they're embarrassing, and like that janny saying the quiet part out loud they're actually mad about the fact they won't be able to enforce their echochambers so easily, but it's not like the free volunteer moderators can actually force reddit to change their mind here. This isn't like their usual political signalling where the mods are acting with the admins sympathy, it's a business decision made by looking at the cash all these stalking bots and apps are costing.
Only the first blackout wasnt slacktivism, you cant set a 48h expiration it's pointless then and thus performative

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Ah yes whitepeopletwitter, the place with only tweets about how wypipo are tha devil.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Hate Reddit. Think it's Yuko night :smugselen:
And yes I have thousands of reddit post all fighting about horse game /Anakin crying mad.jpg

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Starve reddit, make it have an actual impact, no promises of going back to normal until change is enacted or Reddit makes a counter-move
You likely know this anyway, but blackouts like this have happened before. Reddit just re-enables the sub on their end.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
You likely know this anyway, but blackouts like this have happened before. Reddit just re-enables the sub on their end.
I am holding myself back because I am not doing their work for them, there is SO MUCH ELSE they can do, but they actually think a 48 hour blackout will have any impact whatsoever

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I fucking love this, reddit itself is taking away power from the goddamn jannies.

Topo Chico

From browsing the homelands this is already happening and admins are opening some subreddits

Anime Fan

It's crazy to think that the majority of her viewers didn't know about the stream where she made the subreddit.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Oh god please log into your reddit account and find twelve thousand messages from blairxxyy.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa tells the jannies she doesn't give a shit about their gay protest.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1686706946042.png
Well this glows.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Based? Pippa, nothing is going to happen with this. Any janny that actually thinks they "own" these sub-Reddits and Reddit won't just swoop in and take over are retarded. But now I'm just being redundant.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Based? Pippa, nothing is going to happen with this. Any janny that actually thinks they "own" these sub-Reddits and Reddit won't just swoop in and take over are retarded. But now I'm just being redundant.
This is the girl that likes Philip Defranco and only stopped watching because of rapping. She's not the brightest.

Anime Fan

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

kingcaid

Well at least this time Kirsche doesn't have twitlonger typed up already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom