"I want you to do a full body check-up on me! That's quite alright, I wanna have a naked relationship with you too! Off-limits? Anything off-limits? No, anything is fine!"AZKi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amoeba

awawawawawa

kingcaid

On one hand I didn't really want 3 hours of reddit on the other hand 3 hours of SEA "culture" is almost as bad.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Based? Pippa, nothing is going to happen with this. Any janny that actually thinks they "own" these sub-Reddits and Reddit won't just swoop in and take over are retarded. But now I'm just being redundant.
Missed this originally, but there's a history of Reddit telling mods to get fucked. The creator of Wall Street Bets tried to trademark the name so he could use it for merch down the line, when Reddit found out, they replaced him as the mod and filed a counter trademark claiming he doesn't own the IP and that he gave up any ownership because of a very vague clause in the TOS.

He's still in lawsuits with Reddit over it, but he did an interview on the topic a while back and I don't think anyone knows about it really:

You will own nothing when you use big tech. Same with the guy who had his house locked down by Amazon because some delivery driver thought his doorbell was racist.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Pippa is one with the ants now, they wouldn't hurt her. Like that guy who fed crows and got a gang of them.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The Japanese have some of the most beautiful women in the world, and instead of fucking them normally they stick ants in their orifices or whatever Kirsche just mentioned.

Why.

Sven

Every time these 2 get together things just start happening

Edit - "So I just google'd why do I find bugs fucking women attractive" Kircshe just making quotes like she breathes

Spergatory

Early Adopter
The Japanese have some of the most beautiful women in the world, and instead of fucking them normally they stick ants in their orifices or whatever Kirsche just mentioned.

Why.
Pros and cons of the two nukes.

hololive ruined /jp/

Why.
bc some isnt a majority, who're ugly and have pippa teeth.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Philippines HATE.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I'm gonna go to the bathroom after this stream and there's gonna be a fucking cockroach climbing the wall, isn't there?

chihirogumi

Why.
they knew
1200px-Keep_this_Horror_From_Your_Home._Invest_10_Percent_in_War_Bonds_Back_Up_our_Battleskies...jpg

Topo Chico

BUGS ARENT ANIMALS

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Prepare for madness! Bug-fucking incoming!

Eat em and breed em

I need help
jesus christ pippa lmao

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I am once again reminding the gamers in the asylum to get as many archives of this stream as possible

Ensok

Early Adopter
Turn on the stream and the very first word I hear is bestiality.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
You know what? Twas me. I was the fool for expecting this to purely be shitting on reddit.
I mean tbh fucking with bugs and animals still seems reddit adjacent but it wasn't where I was hoping to go for shitting on it lol.

Still pretty typical for a Kir/Pip stream though I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom