"Remember chat: people get mad if you say futa. You need to say 'ladyboy from Thailand'"Amanogawa Shiina

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

A group of people constantly talking about how much better they are than the bottom of the barrel gets repetitive and old really quick and comes across as a cope. Being uber-sensitive to anyone potentially being not part of your in-crowd just makes the community look fragile and weak.
I do agree with part of this somewhat, the thing that annoys me the most is how some people seem to whine about /vt/ and /pcg/ getting attention from Pippa or whatever and don't say that's just some people shit posting or joking around or whatever.
Edit: To be more specific people do this with every community and group surrounding Pippa, just that /pcg/ comes off the loudest.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I do agree with part of this somewhat, the thing that annoys me the most is how some people seem to whine about /vt/ and /pcg/ getting attention from Pippa or whatever and don't say that's just some people shit posting or joking around or whatever.
Edit: To be more specific people do this with every community and group surrounding Pippa, just that /pcg/ comes off the loudest.
Who the fuck is actually retarded enough to complain about /pcg/ being more memorable in Pippa's head? This place is a splinter site and is barely half a year old.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Gatekeeping is a good thing. If we did it more people like you wouldn't be here.
Perfect example.
You crying has gotten stale.

I'm really not trying to shid up the thread but just felt like my 2 cents could be representative of some.
I get gatekeeping to some extent and appreciate giving newfags shit to kinda "haze" them into the culture but it has come across like some of yall genuinely want this place to be your personal little hugbox. Which only motivated me to be more of a fag.

Anywho, good stream but its over. Back to lurking for the most part until tuesday if I can manage to catch the stream.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
A part of me wonders if she interprets the yuri shit in the same way she interprets incest. With her going on about yuri being like pure love or whatever, everyone who posts about incest anime and manga always go on about it being like the purest form of love or whatever.
Nah looking too deep into it that's been a joke about those two fetches forever

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Who the fuck is actually retarded enough to complain about /pcg/ being more memorable in Pippa's head? This place is a splinter site and is barely half a year old.
@The Proctor is on the case. Once he grooms Kirsche she'll tell Pippa to only browse this site. It's a foolproof plan.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
The things with /vt is just that to me, when I look at /pcg it's always 90% the same exact shit as every other time. Here, at leats you have this history and evolution of the threads over time. You could probably gain some insight if you ego searched yourself here and saw people's opinions changing over time and the ebb and flow. To me /vt is just a public restroom to got in and shitpost and graffiti the stalls.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Perfect example.

I'm really not trying to shid up the thread but just felt like my 2 cents could be representative of some.
I get gatekeeping to some extent and appreciate giving newfags shit to kinda "haze" them into the culture but it has come across like some of yall genuinely want this place to be your personal little hugbox. Which only motivated me to be more of a fag.

Anywho, good stream but its over. Back to lurking for the most part until tuesday if I can manage to catch the stream.
:pippaseethe;

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Perfect example.

Don't take things so seriously, you'll live longer.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
A part of me wonders if she interprets the yuri shit in the same way she interprets incest. With her going on about yuri being like pure love or whatever, everyone who posts about incest anime and manga always go on about it being like the purest form of love or whatever.
"Yuri is the purest form of love" has been an /a/-adjacent meme for years. The reality is that Pippa is gay as fuck, and this is another of her copes.

A group of people constantly talking about how much better they are than the bottom of the barrel gets repetitive and old really quick and comes across as a cope. Being uber-sensitive to anyone potentially being not part of your in-crowd just makes the community look fragile and weak.
The worst offenders (Krampus etc.) keep popping up and making a spectacle of themselves, so they become regular topics of conversation since nobody here fucking likes them. If you want to interpret that as virtue signalling one way or another I can't stop you, but I've seen enough troll shielding over the years to not care for attempts to control the narrative like this.

If these people want to thirst over whatever pregnant piss-fetish shit they're into on their own easily-avoidable accounts and group chats then I have no reason to care, but when they constantly bring it into communal spaces people use for non-sexual interactions, like stream chat or public discussion threads, they become a nuisance at best and instigators of sexual harassment at worst. It's normal to aggressively make them unwelcome, to minimise the impact they have.

"Moving on" instead allows them to thrive, and I don't want that.

JMForte

The things with /vt is just that to me, when I look at /pcg it's always 90% the same exact shit as every other time. Here, at leats you have this history and evolution of the threads over time. You could probably gain some insight if you ego searched yourself here and saw people's opinions changing over time and the ebb and flow. To me /vt is just a public restroom to got in and shitpost and graffiti the stalls.
I disagree with /pcg/ being the exact same as every other time, just because change happens slowly doesn't mean change doesn't happen. I've seen it since 2021 and it was a completely different beast than it is now.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I'm all for acting like retards and making "ironic" shitposts but it always eventually ends with actual retards thinking they've found a place that accepts them for who they are. Which is obviously bad btw.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
It's important to realize that there is a big difference between just giving an opinion people here will likely disagree with or making the occasional shitpost versus being a fetishistic fag saying you want to cum on Pippa or lick her feet. The first two most won't have any issue with, but don't get pissy if people respond to your comment the way you don't like. The other one will just get you banned.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Kill pissfags, behead pissfags.

Edit: Kill yourself @Short
View attachment 29869

@Short please neck yourself
Pee isn't that gross GROW UP!!!
Weak!
"Yuri is the purest form of love" has been an /a/-adjacent meme for years. The reality is that Pippa is gay as fuck, and this is another of her copes.

The worst offenders (Krampus etc.) keep popping up and making a spectacle of themselves, so they become regular topics of conversation since nobody here fucking likes them. If you want to interpret that as virtue signalling one way or another I can't stop you, but I've seen enough troll shielding over the years to not care for attempts to control the narrative like this.

If these people want to thirst over whatever pregnant piss-fetish shit they're into on their own easily-avoidable accounts and group chats then I have no reason to care, but when they constantly bring it into communal spaces people use for non-sexual interactions, like stream chat or public discussion threads, they become a nuisance at best and instigators of sexual harassment at worst. It's normal to aggressively make them unwelcome, to minimise the impact they have.

"Moving on" instead allows them to thrive, and I don't want that.
I get your point, but you have no real power over people like Krampus tho

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Why would we need "power" over a lolcow to be able to laugh at them?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Counterargument:

Kill Krampus. Behead Krampus. Roundhouse kick Krampus into the concrete. Slam dunk Krampus’s baby into the trashcan. Crucify Krampus. Defecate in Krampus’s food. Launch Krampus into the sun. Stir fry Krampus in a wok. Toss Krampus into an active volcano. Urinate into Krampus’s gas tank. Judo throw Krampus into a wood chipper. Twist Krampus’s heads off. Report Krampus to the IRS. Karate chop Krampus in half. Curb stomp Krampus. Trap Krampus in quicksand. Crush Krampus in the trash compactor. Liquefy Krampus in a vat of acid. Eat Krampus. Dissect Krampus. Exterminate Krampus in the gas chamber. Stomp Krampus’s skull with steel toed boots. Cremate Krampus in the oven. Lobotomize Krampus. Mandatory vasectomy for Krampus. Grind Krampus’s fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown Krampus in fried chicken grease. Vaporize Krampus with a ray gun. Kick old Krampus down the stairs. Feed Krampus to alligators. Slice Krampus with a katana.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I'll call him a retarded piece of shit unicorn fаggot if I want to.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>Mean girls party hours
:menhera:

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Why would we need "power" over a lolcow to be able to laugh at them?
This is Short we're talking about he needs to have power over himself after all.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
It's important to realize that there is a big difference between just giving an opinion people here will likely disagree with or making the occasional shitpost versus being a fetishistic fag saying you want to cum on Pippa or lick her feet. The first two most won't have any issue with, but don't get pissy if people respond to your comment the way you don't like. The other one will just get you banned.
I feel like you are rehashing what's already been discussed to pander.
This thread isn't about me which is why I bowed out when I did. Think it'd be for the best to move on since I've admitted I've misunderstood some of the context of shitposting in this thread.

This is Short we're talking about he needs to have power over himself after all.
You're one to talk.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom