"Recently I've been having this urge to have a cow. To pet and have a cow. They have a cute nose"Chikafuji Lisa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
@The Proctor add boxes for your home address and phone number to the signup page before then, at least a handful of the newfags will be retarded enough to fill it in
Just create a pit of hell thread for those banned from polite society. Bonus points if you can get Henry to rule over said pit to complete his Satan arch.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
M*le on stream, it's over, bros...

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Implying this place is really any better than your average VT fag
Our most degenerate regular poster here that isn't a complete newfag is Reticule, and he's still pretty fucking tame compared to the average /vt/fag.

wrp

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Our most degenerate regular poster here that isn't a complete newfag is Reticule, and he's still pretty fucking tame compared to the average /vt/fag.
Yeah i take "meat" Pippa over Pippanties every day

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Imagine what this thread will be like after our forum project for her anniversary gets shown on stream and the tourists start flooding here.
I'll pre-talk to Bossman about instating a temporary Kill-on-sight policy if needed.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
They already know about this site. What you are actually going to get are more like the people that go on about "Femboy Pippa" and think posting "HBD" is the funniest shit ever.
Tbh I've half-expected new member registrations to get locked and temporarily unlocked eventually (kinda like private torrent trackers), just because of how the site's growing.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'll pre-talk to Bossman about instating a temporary Kill-on-sight policy if needed.
Was thinking that maybe temporarily turning off registrations might help, like KF does when shit like Chris being in the mainstream news or the The Horned Rat saga happens.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Where's Airi, she's missing out on literally the only thing she keeps asking Pippa for

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
PIPPA THE RIPPA LETS GOOOOOOO I'M SO TOTALLY RIPPING IT TO THIS!!!

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Tbh I was too drunk to even notice that his reply was a link. Also first time learning there even is a permanent link.

Just create a pit of hell thread for those banned from polite society. Bonus points if you can get Henry to rule over said pit to complete his Satan arch.
I volunteer as second in command just because I find retardation entertaining.

This whole bit of jerking yourselves off about how much better you are then the genuine dreggs of society does get kinda old though.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Was thinking that maybe temporarily turning off registrations might help, like KF does when shit like Chris being in the mainstream news or the The Horned Rat saga happens.
That seems excessive for an unknown quantity. Between the registration question and an implementation that the first so many posts don't become public until approved by a mod should keep things civil.

I volunteer as second in command just because I find retardation entertaining.
It's not a badge of honor, it's a punishment you tard.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Just be glad she didn't accidentally use the old lyrics again, Frollo might have gone on another rampage

Spergatory

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This whole bit of jerking yourselves off about how much better you are then the genuine dreggs of society does get kinda old though.
And your "bit" of posting about how you want to break Pippa's wrists and do disgusting shit is supposed to be better?

Sven

It's a shame she won't acknowledge her singing progress with the Ripper, her karaoke versions have been superior since day 1 and we know she started doing secret karaoke after recording it, probably because of recording it, and this was the cleanest version she's done yet, shame the TTS was somewhat there in the back near the end of it.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
And your "bit" of posting about how you want to break Pippa's wrists and do disgusting shit is supposed to be better?
You mean the one time I posted that?
Making one edgy post isn't exactly a bit.
Meanwhile yall spend an inordinate amount of time trying to distinguish yourselves from "newfags" and vt.

You may notice since I got suspended I'm going to be less shit posty just because I'd rather avoid a ban for a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom