"In a call between my manager and their manager, I was told of my New Years suspension, and that DMing a manager was one of the reasons I was being suspended"Zaion LanZa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I feel like you are rehashing what's already been discussed to pander.
This thread isn't about me which is why I bowed out when I did. Think it'd be for the best to move on since I've admitted I've misunderstood some of the context of shitposting in this thread.
Damn, you got me. My whole life revolves around what these strangers in a forum about anime girl streamers think about me.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
You're one to talk.
Nigga please.
3fxlq6.jpg

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Damn, you got me. My whole life revolves around what these strangers in a forum about anime girl streamers think about me.
You said it not me.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I like short but I think he should read the room a little more or he probably will get mopped up. I know that sounds assbackwards coming form me.
People just don't want to see any overt sexual or bodily comments or support of them here, even if it's funny. And I admit I think the antagonization resulting of such posts is funny, but it will get someone banned and is not wanted.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Short's a dumbass but I don't think he should be banned just yet.

I like short but I think he should read the room a little more or he probably will get mopped up. I know that sounds assbackwards coming form me.
People just don't want to see any overt sexual or bodily comments or support of them here, even if it's funny. And I admit I think the antagonization resulting of such posts is funny, but it will get someone banned and is not wanted.
I'm more annoyed by him defending an actual pest within the community than his other dumb shit. I don't care if it's a "jokes on you, I was only pretending to be retarded", he's towards the top of my shit list right now for it.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'm more annoyed by him defending an actual pest within the community than his other dumb shit. I don't care if it's a "jokes on you, I was only pretending to be retarded", he's towards the top of my shit list right now for it.
Fair enough, I haven't really seen him defend whoever it is (Krampus?) and have mostly just seen him reacting to posts with stickers.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
People seem to cling onto this "I was only pretending" meme as a defense against admitting that maybe they were just a little too sensitive to a joke. I'll let my future posts speak to any truth around this crybaby bullshit.
Suggesting banning people because they react to people's content is some of the weakest shit I've ever heard when it comes to internet oversensitivity not gonna lie.

I'm too drunk for this drama so I'm forcing myself to close the tab.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
Fair enough, I haven't really seen him defend whoever it is (Krampus?) and have mostly just seen him reacting to posts with stickers.
lol is he this forum's version of zedkissed?

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
lol is he this forum's version of zedkissed?
1. Who the fuck is Zedkissed?

2. Start here.
Thought I'd share this slice of foot-foggotry autism

Krampus is crying again and my god actually delusional. Has been screeching about her becoming a normalfag or whatever. There were more but I don't care enough about him repeating the same thing over and over. Pippa really does attract schizos.
View attachment 27734
Archive of it.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
1. Who the fuck is Zedkissed?
Not from the homeland I take it.

He was a poster on the farms who used to piss people off because he'd just leave stickers (usually autistic or mad at the internet) and refuse to elaborate. It spawned a few meltdowns that were entertaining.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

He was a poster on the farms who used to piss people off because he'd just leave stickers (usually autistic or mad at the internet) and refuse to elaborate. It spawned a few meltdowns that were entertaining.
That's @Short.
That is the subject of what we're talking about yes.
So we're all clear. Good.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat

logitech

Holy shit this is the gayest 3 pages I've read and I have read Citrus (manga).
:gunpeko:

Topo Chico

The last 45mins - hour-ish of the stream has strong clip potential, from drunkenly sperging about copyright law, speedrunning, to capitalism. Quality stream rabbit! Ended strong

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Part of the Thunderdome meltdown? Because that was peak retardation.

Anime Fan

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
@Reticule
kenwho.PNG
Wemi has mentioned fixing again :annoyedpippa:
*Yes it's the Pippa and Resticles thread now*

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

I don't remember Zedkiss, but I know a few people used to do that. Never got why people didn't just ignore them as they'd do it to every single post in a thread.

Short is more that whenever something degenerate is said or posted he hearts that specific post.

Pippa's awake

I hope her hangover isn't too bad, she should really have some coconut water near her bed so that when she's ready to go to bed she can hydrate and reduce morning hort. Though knowing her she'll just take a handful of advil and potentially harm her kidneys or stomach lining. Poor Pippa, always making it so hard on herself. :pippasadl:

@Reticule View attachment 29968 Wemi has mentioned fixing again :annoyedpippa:
*Yes it's the Pippa and Resticles thread now*
See, now you have to know I'm not Ken, I don't watch Remi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom