"What do you mean? I got all, I got picture of ghost! I got the picture of finguhpurint! I was only one who ackshually went, like crazy woman, while everyone else was praying with the television remote controOOOOool !!!"Tenma Maemi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Generally Shiina is really good at reading superchats, so in general I would assume that it is an issue with their setup, or as you said they thought they already got it. I wouldn't sweat it too much, I've had Pippa for instance miss many superchats I assume for that secondary reason, and for her that bob superchat basically would get eaten up by taxes 20 times over. As for chargebacks, I mean you probably could but would it be worth the effort?

EDIT: Fuckin' Pippa are you actually here, stop multitasking or something
Oh I agree, she was just being flooded all at once, then a legit mistake. I think Shiina is very pro about this stuff, but it did make me wonder about it.

OT if we can just make anime girls sing whatever we want now....... :shiinastare:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
It's more what she wants in a game is all but non-existent right now. Her past is littered with not just MMO's but specifically playing dress-up and RP'ing in MMO's. The MMO scene is fairly barren as it stands with only WoW and FFXIV being known to most, but that kind of dress-up without being an omega whale doesn't really exist right now.
Those types of games always sucked and I don't care what people say. Just further cements Pippa's poor taste. :smugpipi:

She just said Cupid isn't a good song while her new kouhai Ember just made a cover for it. Come on, Pippa.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Agreed Pippa. I liked Panko version and Rie's gay version and then I listened to the original and was...... this isn't as good :painpeko:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I don't think it's just the computer screen breaking her eyes, she really needs to see an ophthalmologist about that as she might end up blind at a very early age from preventable causes.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
This AI tangent is a lot better than when she was playing game. Presidents AI is always a treat to see.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I feel like one of her problems is that her room is dirty and she touches all sorts of rancid shit (i.e. the disgusting keyboard) and then puts her hands on her face, yet she can't put two and two together to determine the cause of her burning eyes. When pointed out, of course, she'll cope and continue to do nothing, as is the cycle.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa seems to really like Trump.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Looking at a screen all day while not going outside and being malnutritioned like Pippa leads to a fast track of shitty eyes. She needs vitamins and to take breaks from screens every so often.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
There's a birthday read..

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Huh, didn't sing that time.

MostlyALurker777

The hell was all that horny posting in her stram earlier on?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
"Was it Kanye West, or was it Drake?"

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Eat em and breed em

I need help

logitech

"getting a gun in a horror game ruins it" is only true in bad horror games. (aka jumpscare crap)
dead space is the best horror game that will ever be made. any other opinion is wrong!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1686196820968.png
rope

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Eat em and breed em

I need help

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1686197065136.png

really wish she'd stop actively apologizing and groveling for "missing" the superchats. it encourages them.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Part of why modern games suck is because of the hype cycle. All these games get hyper hyped and everyone buys them before they're even released, so there's no reason to invest in development, just invest in hype trains.

Edit: Pippa is a good girl! She's pure, she hates the ahego eyes thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom