"Santa told me it's not a good idea to lie, so I'm going to tell you.🥺 Actually, I'm not seiso. And I'm not a cute girl.🔥 I'm a with a bad mouth and a bad laugh, just a dragon with a pretty voice - But of all the phaseconnects, this is the most seiso💛"Utatane Nasa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Not surprised, Amnesia games aren't exactly her forte.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Well it's fair to say she did not like the game

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
View attachment 29370
Got something to tell us @Short?
If you're implying Short is bob, I doubt it. Given that Short's Twitch name is Sh0rtP0em, I assume this is his YouTube:
1686193799291.png

Topo Chico

If you're implying Short is bob, I doubt it. Given that Short's Twitch name is Sh0rtP0em, I assume this is his YouTube:
View attachment 29373
Pro tip: you can inspect the page and straight up dl the .mp4 from twitch after you clip on twitches end. Then it's as easy as pie to just delete what you just clipped from twitch, then you post here. For those that actually care about not leaking other accounts/dont want to make alts.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I watched other youtubers play it, it's more like Alien Isolation with how the monster hunts you down.

kingcaid

The day Pippa stops reading SCs cant come soon enough.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Topo Chico

Yes pippa they do make good games, they're just all indie, and you hate videogames :shiinastare:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I think they suck at making games, Pippa is easy to please.
We talking about the same Pippa? I haven't seen her show interest in an actual video game besides Pokemon.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
@Titanosaurus see this nigga bob give 2 bucks to Pippa for this shit but he decided not to give Shiina any money? Are you gonna stand for this shit??!??!
Oh :thatsbait:but it's good bait:guh:
Jk give Shiina money but don't be gross Bob.

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
We talking about the same Pippa? I haven't seen her show interest in an actual video game besides Pokemon.
It's because modern games suck and she's right. She likes old games a lot. You can't deny that almost all the shit coming out these days just sucks.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
There are plenty of criticisms you can bring to the table about the current state of the game industry, but I don't want to hear anything from someone who almost exclusively plays streamerbait horror games.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
There are plenty of criticisms you can bring to the table about the current state of the game industry, but I don't want to hear anything from someone who almost exclusively plays streamerbait horror games.
And then she dismisses playing any decent modern game because "Nah I don't wanna".

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Oh :thatsbait:but it's good bait:guh:
Shiina did not read a 5$ super chat I sent her today. When she went back to read missed supers she also didn't read it. Now I KNOW she was confused because of @RestlessRain's Supa and legit though she read it most likely. But it did make me think: Is this a threshold where the streamer gets so many supas that they can just miss 1 and not even notice they got a tip, where they've made it and you should stop giving them money because they don't need it enough? Now it's just a little tip, it doesn't matter and I was just being nice, but it does make me think about this stuff. I also made me google "do streamers have to read the supa" and "how do you charge back a supa", I didn't do it of course, but it made me wonder
So no Bob is in the right, give that 2$ to remi or Jelly or Panko.
Generally Shiina is really good at reading superchats, so in general I would assume that it is an issue with their setup, or as you said they thought they already got it. I wouldn't sweat it too much, I've had Pippa for instance miss many superchats I assume for that secondary reason, and for her that bob superchat basically would get eaten up by taxes 20 times over. As for chargebacks, I mean you probably could but would it be worth the effort?

EDIT: Fuckin' Pippa are you actually here, stop multitasking or something

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
While I like the more assertive Pippa right now, I'm a little worried.

Topo Chico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom