"I HAVE A HOLE IN MY ASS!"Takanashi Kiara

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

Well hopefully she's just playing it because it's a new game and not for the reason she said she normally plays horror games, but some of the stuff that happened last stream like that immediate change in mood after breaking that turtle makes me a little worried.
I think she was just upset about breaking the toy. Unless doing that actually like ruined her mood for the past few days. Wouldn't put it past that happening. Already have a feeling she is going to play that new Outlast game as well because I know she has talked about wanting to play Outlast and Chilla Arts games. Let's just hope it hits the same reason as those two.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
There's a difference between her playing one horror game and an entire weeks worth of them like the last time you dorks.
She played a horror game last stream, had a big mood swing, then took yesterday off. I'm not saying it's confirmation, but it's not a good sign.

Piarro

Early Adopter
If Pippa does read this place she probably doesn't like us constantly speculating on her mental health, let's save the worryposting for when she actually says something worth worrying over which probably won't take long anyway

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She's so adorable bros!

Edit: Don't use the moldy floor straw Pippa!

kingcaid

Floor straw for all your daily mold intake needs.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Well at least we know it's still Pippa.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
1686186312301.png

Topo Chico

Hell ya gotta have some booze with the smokes

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Ok guys, I think we're safe, sounds like she's not depressed, just hearing the voice of god.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
strong start to the stream, i am going to have an aneurysm.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
So from what Ive seen is that this is the first Amnesia game with an actual weapon? I don't know how controversial this is, but I never liked horror games where there is no way of defending yourself (Amnesia, Outlast). I'm not even saying it should be easy or even be able to kill enemies, but it makes no sense that if you're cornered that you wouldn't at least push at the bad guy or throw a box or something. Temp stun at least.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
GOD HAS DECIDED! NO!!!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Oh no the screen isn't big enough, we'll miss some of the Pippa gameplay. Oh no.:fishmandispair:

Sven

Can't tell if I am to blame the Rabbit or modern game makers for how omega scuff this is so far.

I'm leaning at it being the game makers still, modern dev's releasing broken shit is unfortunately common, especially on PC

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Can't tell if I am to blame the Rabbit or modern game makers for how omega scuff this is so far.

I'm leaning at it being the game makers still, modern dev's releasing broken shit is unfortunately common, especially on PC
I mean the dark descent was a bit jank, but it was forgivable. A machine for pigs was polished but there wasn't much to it. At this point I'm betting its a trickle down of like shittier software by Adobe and Microsoft that devs have to use, so it ends up affecting modern games

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

kingcaid

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Status