"I LOVE FUGMA😊"Meloco Kyoran

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topo Chico

Damn what a flex:
1686104416576.png
but he's also Yamanba cattle for paying the 200$ to the ATF, and secondly buying a gucci glock is like dressing up a donkey. The donkey already gets the job done, you just now showed you want to fuck it (gay). A fool and his money yada yada

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
it seems to me that she's taking her mind off doing a flip by playing horror games again

surely, the talents and staff at PC have pattern recognition

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
it seems to me that she's taking her mind off doing a flip by playing horror games again

surely, the talents and staff at PC have pattern recognition
I hate that everytime it's a horror game stream I immediately consider if it's because it's FotM, actual interest, or "that one reason she mentioned" for playing it.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I hate that everytime it's a horror game stream I immediately consider if it's because it's FotM, actual interest, or "that one reason she mentioned" for playing it.
why not all of the above?

Sven

It is odd she has jumped on 2 newish releases, 1 for sure FotM and then this one which I didn't even know came out till it started showing up on streams but it's an Amnesia game so I assume it will be FotM status just from the pedigree

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Well I've effortposted enough and some of you have done much more. I'm not doing it again if I can help it.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
why not all of the above?
Because I don't want the third one to be accurate ever.

:depressedtako:
Edit: You probably right though

It is odd she has jumped on 2 newish releases, 1 for sure FotM and then this one which I didn't even know came out till it started showing up on streams but it's an Amnesia game so I assume it will be FotM status just from the pedigree
Fair, she also played the original (I think) way back when so it's not as though it's entirely random for her.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
On the side of optimism that Pippa is ok, she did mention loving the voice of the guy in the original Amnesia game if I remember correctly, so maybe she's playing it because she enjoyed the original?

Sven

On the side of optimism that Pippa is ok, she did mention loving the voice of the guy in the original Amnesia game if I remember correctly, so maybe she's playing it because she enjoyed the original?
I remember that stream, enjoyed is a strong word for the 20 minutes or so of screaming murder due to the game glitching and soft-locking her in the basement.

I want to say she said one of the times she talked about Alexander that she never got that far in the game but I will say my memory is shaky at best on if she said that or not so I can't 100% argue that one.

Speech To Text

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I remember that stream, enjoyed is a strong word for the 20 minutes or so of screaming murder due to the game glitching and soft-locking her in the basement.

I want to say she said one of the times she talked about Alexander that she never got that far in the game but I will say my memory is shaky at best on if she said that or not so I can't 100% argue that one.
I do remember her being angry about the glitches but also drooling about the guy. Just let me have my optimism that she's woman brained and not flip brained.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Oh boy another horror game stream. :fishmandispair:
She'll be fine, I think.

JMForte

My oshi is going to kill herself. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO or something like that.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The most worrying thing about this is the thought of her not using a walkthrough.
Pippa please just open a walkthrough ahead of time, rather than relying on the chat backseating with a delay and half of them deliberately giving bad advice to fuck with you.

Anime Fan

Well hopefully she's just playing it because it's a new game and not for the reason she said she normally plays horror games, but some of the stuff that happened last stream like that immediate change in mood after breaking that turtle makes me a little worried.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Hope one day she finds her rhythm and gets over the hurdles she struggles with, it took me years to get to a stable mindset and I still fall off at times but always get back into it eventually. I'd wish nothing but the same or better for her. :pippasadl:

kingcaid

There's a difference between her playing one horror game and an entire weeks worth of them like the last time you dorks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom