"Oh no, he's part of ICE! My Latin followers, look away!"Sena Bonbon

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Luna's still watching Pippa content and somehow isn't mindbroken yet.

Is she unfixable enough for TVA??????

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Truly TVA Groom-mobile never stops moving

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1685871619255.png

tyler-lie.gif
:whatastory:

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

lvl8

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Truly they are the Luigi and Waluigi of TVA...

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'm kind of tired of the fixing meme, it's kind of insulting to people too. People can't really be fixed, they need a support system and environment and to maximize them making healthy choices and taking their meds (if needed) and avoiding pitfalls like alcoholism/drugs. Pippa will be dealing with depression, anxiety and (probably) eating issues for the rest of her life, it's not going to just go away because of sudden realization or a relationship or anything else. She just needs the encouragement and support to do her best. We can give her a little bit, but sadly we're not really where it should be coming from and there's not much to do about that.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
People can't really be fixed, they need a support system and environment and to maximize them making healthy choices and taking thier meds (if needed) and avoiding pitfalls like alcoholism/drugs.

The Virtual Asylum branches out to becoming a Physical Asylum? I mean, if there's money to be made...

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm kind of tired of the fixing meme, it's kind of insulting to people too. People can't really be fixed, they need a support system and environment and to maximize them making healthy choices and taking thier meds (if needed) and avoiding pitfalls like alcoholism/drugs. Pippa will be dealing with depression, anxiety and (probably) eating issues for the rest of her life, it's not going to just go away because of sudden realization or a relationship or anything else. She just needs the encouragement and support to do her best. We can give her a little bit, but sadly we're not really where it should be coming from and there's not much to do about that.
There's only one person on this forum who unironically does the fixing 'meme', and he does it so often and with such fervor that it clearly isn't a bit no matter how much he may try and autistically debate that fact.

e: She's still awake.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
The Virtual Asylum branches out to becoming a Physical Asylum? I mean, if there's money to be made...
Some people are trying to bring skynet into existence and here you are trying bring The Shalebridge Cradle into existence.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
The deep dive into the tism' bunny is pretty fun and adorable. It might make it hard for the usual crowd to attempt to cancel her with someone who's actually watched her content though. :smugpipi:

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Spergatory

Early Adopter
She discovers Pippa's keyboard and someone says she has pets.
"Oh my god are her pets okay?"
:whatastory:

Stunned But Dumb

"She loves stuffed animals? Does she have a lot of them?"
IMG_3415.jpg

Her reacting to pippa's degeneracy is very cute. What was her sub count like before the raid by the way?

Edit: "I think the feet is like the charm point of her fandom, right?"

Good job, Cappippis

Sven

That's True.PNG

This man is not wrong

Her reacting to pippa's degeneracy is very cute. What was her sub count like before the raid by the way?
I didn't pay attention right after the raid, but after about 10-15 minutes when I thought to look she was in the 300-320 range (viewers we're down to about 350 at the time) so probably in the mid to late 200's going by the usual barrage of follow notif's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom