[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'd be angry about this but it wouldn't do any good.
I've worn out both my angry and concernposting brain muscles over the past few weeks and at this point have kinda just gone into apathy instead. We've said literally every single thing possible about this stuff, and there is literally nothing new to be added to the conversation. Shit sucks.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It turns out the real horror was the design of the game itself.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Not to derail from this awful shit. Anyway, someone mentioned Phase Jam and she mentioned Itch.io, which btw is the gayest website on the planet. Anyway, the website fucking sucks and I probably fucking failed and couldn't find shit. However, for those unfamiliar with the ass end of game storefronts

View attachment 28796
I like the irony of selling a game on steam made during the "Fuck Capitalism" game jam.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I kind of like the irony of selling a game on steam made during the "Fuck Capitalism" game jam.
I mean as always: If it weren't for double standards they would have none at all. Hypocrisy runs deep.

Also I guess @Green Kitbash was looking for this?

Itch io and phase connect led to that on duckduckgo anyway. I'm not going to go digging around too much, I think it's basically a submission spot. Assumedly they're scrounging up whatever they get and will drop it sometime after the deadline.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Stream incoming, chat just went off emote only mode. And there's a poll for movie.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
👄The late night double feature Pippa show

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I've worn out both my angry and concernposting brain muscles over the past few weeks and at this point have kinda just gone into apathy instead. We've said literally every single thing possible about this stuff, and there is literally nothing new to be added to the conversation. Shit sucks.
Do you still have hope? Or is that gone too?

Latte'Ninba

Early Adopter

Stream incoming, chat just went off emote only mode. And there's a poll for movie.

:depressedtako:
I can't even decide how to feel about it anymore. This whole arc has me so messed up I'm actually almost considering if it IS healthier for her to just do this shit and focus on something instead of sitting around for hours sad girling and twitter posting.
It's also starting later too which means she's most likely shift looping her sleep schedule. Again.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I will say it definitely lowers moral when chat encourages it and says things like "you can sleep when you're dead". Like, gee, thanks chat, you're really helping out here.

Anime Fan

I will say it definitely lowers moral when chat encourages it and says things like "you can sleep when you're dead". Like, gee, thanks chat, you're really helping out here.
Well they were also literally encouraging her to keep on using the ai "therapy" earlier and to do an entire stream about it, so it doesn't really surprise me that they're also encouraging her to keep her sleep schedule fucked up like this.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
this movie went from 0 to 100, pretty interesting for an old movie honestly.

Sven

I won't defend being a night owl as healthy or shit but as long as she gets whatever number of hours of sleep she needs it could be worse. I've worked overnights before and still did mostly fine as long as I got my 6+ hours.

Yeah chat promoting this is not helping though and she should try and get her sleep schedule at least a little more normal unless she has work reasons to be up till 6am.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
How bad is the situation when a British man is thinking to himself 'wow, that person there sure could use a hug instead of their daily rigorous beating and three-hour lecture of the inherent unfeeling misery that is existence for a change.'

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'll quote myself from a few days ago, because it's relevant again.
I am going to be honest, I prefer these movie watchalong streams over the Pokemon streams for Twitch guerillas, because A.) they're comfier and B.) there is a decreased chance of depression spiral tangents taking hold of her and what I described in my effortpost's big first paragraph regarding cope sessions happening. She actually has to focus on the movie here and it helps.
If the 3am guerillas have to keep happening, the movie watchalongs are very much the best-case scenarios.

How bad is the situation when a British man is thinking to himself 'wow, that person there sure could use a hug instead of their daily rigorous beating and three-hour lecture of the inherent unfeeling misery that is existence for a change.'
I'm surprised you're still awake.

Latte'Ninba

Early Adopter
Aye. I want to clarify I don't actually think it's healthy at all, but she could be doing much worse shit than chilling out with a movie or something.
Her chat has been especially insufferable during this whole arc though and I wish usage of ropes spiked in it.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I'm surprised you're still awake.

Mornings in thank-christ-daily-i'm-not-in-england-ville are pleasant enough and the autism juices are still fizzy enough I'll be awake for another few hours yet.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Mornings in thank-christ-daily-i'm-not-in-england-ville are pleasant enough and the autism juices are still fizzy enough I'll be awake for another few hours yet.
I see you're still really riding off the high of Kirsche and Pippa acknowledging the forum and your future groom victim.
:robertudrink:

Sven

Kind of hope she goes with that video idea for readings, maybe doing a chapter a video kind of thing and do short stories as she already does. I can't lie that I like her reading voice but chat usually ends up derailing things live

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I see you're still really riding off the high of Kirsche and Pippa acknowledging the forum and your future groom victim.

perhaps

Speech To Text

I'd take people just saying do whatever you want over the guys that constantly try to tell the streamer to get some rest, hydrate, stretch, etc. Its not like she wants to fix herself or even cares what guys in chat say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom