[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Its not like she wants to fix herself or even cares what guys in chat say.
I see what you're trying to say, but she absolutely does care about what people in chat say. She's unironically, genuinely parasocial with that gargantuan retard blob and relies on chat as a main source of validation. I'm not extrapolating or rrating, she's essentially said as much on streams verbatim several times.

Speech To Text

I see what you're trying to say, but she absolutely does care about what people in chat say. She's unironically, genuinely parasocial with that gargantuan retard blob and relies on chat as a main source of validation. I'm not extrapolating or rrating, she's essentially said as much on streams verbatim several times.
I should have been more specific there. I meant it more as she doesn't care about the concern posting or advice as seen by her lack of attempting to fix her Asmongold lifestyle. She definitely uses chat to validate whatever shes doing or thinks, but thats basically what every shut-in turned streamer does.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmi: I'm not a fujoshi!
Pippa: I'm not a fujoshi...most of the time...

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
"I don't like pvp areas. That's why I don't go to cities"- Pipkin Pippa

Sven

"So many non English streamers"

yeah it's almost like it's the dead of night for your time zone or something

Edit - Raided literal 1 view (had 4 viewers, stream was at 4 hour)

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Comfy stream, hopefully she actually is able to fall asleep...

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

>Raids Nasa like 5 times
>No won't raid Nazuna because not english

:fishmandispair:

UberSoldat

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
>Raids Nasa like 5 times
>No won't raid Nazuna because not english

:fishmandispair:
Excuse you, but everyone on the planet should know about Nasa and their lives will be better for it.
Nazuna on the other hand is.. you might be better not knowing her much at all. (I actually don't have any issues with her but I mean. You know.)

Ah woman tears. Noice. Raided girl seems sweet, but for me she has twitch debuff. Kirsche is basically the only person I remember to check twitch for. I'd feel bad doing the follow when I'm basically 100% never going to actually be around to help her numbers. Then again I guess I do that for like 20 other vtubers lol.
Pippa's CHAT is super fucking gay as far as talking, but it is sweet to see how some of it absolutely just shows up and dumps some money on whatever random Pippa drops them on sometimes.

Since it's the leftovers of a chill stream doesn't seem like the retards carried over.

Edit: MOST of the retards. It took a moment for them to kick in with the degens. Guess expecting them to not be retarded for extended periods of time is bound to age well.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

lvl8

Woman tears, nice.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

lvl8

Sven

Woman tears, nice.
Not surprising, it's her first scam train by the looks of it with a previous record of 0% of lvl 1.

I imagine for many on Twitch getting a decently larger streamer dropping an audience at your feet is a big thing by itself and well we'll be nice and call the capipi's feisty, a surprising number are willing to drop cash when Pippa does a raid so these random Pippa raids have a weird habit of resulting in both viewers and money for whoever gets them.

And of course they got her to watch the Ripper. Between this and the birthday it's a wonder she raids anyone not from Phase anymore.

Stunned But Dumb

I missed woman tears, wtf

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Edit - Raided literal 1 view (had 4 viewers, stream was at 4 hour)

She's cute. Worth a look.

JMForte

She was on her Yuni Luna account and posted in chat. Which resulted in the sleep tweet. I feel like she has done this before at least with following after a raid.

Main Account

👊😎
She was on her Yuni Luna account and posted in chat. Which resulted in the sleep tweet. I feel like she has done this before at least with following after a raid.
bruh.png

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom