"It depends on how I'm being shipped; like you know if I'm in a padded envelope, that's not good; You gotta put me in a box with lots of padding and some breathing holes too you know."Pomu Rainpuff

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topo Chico

Maaaan I was hoping any of Mushoku Tensei gals would have shown up. The anime is/was super popular, guess normies don't have any taste
bias because im on LN volume 19 of 26

God's Strongest Dragoon

It was just recency biased flavor of the month shit.
That and the anime hasn't even fully covered her yet. A lot of people's opinions of her change later on.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Zero two is just a E-thot drawn as anime and people who like the show are onlyfan simp pig zoomer scum

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa is the aryan queen is what you're telling me? Very cool
Do Aryans normally live in ant infested shitboxes with nails in their carpets, moldy food everywhere and an unclean room?

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Women in suits and office skirts are good, but there are better options.

Show has plenty of other women.
Sloppy blowjob devil girl needs more love.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
I cannot tell you how much I loathe people who follow seasonal trends. There are some good girls out there (I like Taiga at least) but what makes me seethe most is when people are so easily swayed by the main girl/main character of a series just because the series has a lot of people following it in the first place. The lowest common denominator deserve as little attention as possible.
But there is a caveat to this: if you're dedicated to a girl for long enough, I think they go away from simply being "seasonal" and become actually respectable. (Only exception to this is shonen heroines.)

Topo Chico

Do Aryans normally live in ant infested shitboxes with nails in their carpets, moldy food everywhere and an unclean room?
There are 10s of thousands--if not 100s of thousands--of them in the hollers, sadly :pippasadl:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
So Pippa.
Oh Pippa gay. I wouldn't even assume she actually watched the show though, I would think she just looks a lewd tumblr or twitter feeds

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
God damn it, Kirbopher fucked up interviews for everyone because he was so shit!

I don't think that's a character.
Throw up in your mouth girl is though :vomitdrawer:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Women in suits and office skirts are good, but there are better options.
There are better girls in suits, yes. There was a whole burst of them when Limbus Company came out a few months ago, but they get no spicy art.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
We still never got that Super Seducer guy interview. That dude's charm would've killed @Reticule in an instant. :smugpipi:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
There are better girls in suits, yes. There was a whole burst of them when Limbus Company came out a few months ago, but they get no spicy art.
This is why I have insane respect for the Helltaker guy. He made the entire game just because he wanted to see more art of girls in suits, and he certainly got what he wanted.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Did Kurisu make the list

Also fuck Max0r, any waifu past monagatori is trash

Jacks Wasted Life

There are 10s of thousands--if not 100s of thousands--of them in the hollers, sadly :pippasadl:
Nah bro. All white people are rich, never suffered a day in their lives, and when they commit crimes the police say "Don't worry about it. I'm going to go lynch the first black person I see, we're cool" Don't you have Twitter?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1685678764724.png

The tabs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom