"I'm sorry Pippa, I never meant to make you frustrated or make you think you're not making the right decisions. I'm just sad I was one of the first few to post and didn't get featured. It was never meant to be a gacha moment or a rage comment, I'm sorry I'm really sorry please forgive me if you see this. I know you're trying your best, I know you're doing your best, I don't wanna be seen as that one guy who's just unsatisfied or upset, I'm not a hater like that. I love this community a lot and I wanna continue to see you grow. Thank you so much for all you do, Pippa love"LostAbyssParadox

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
My third eye is open, I now see the correlation between Atlantis, the Egyptian Gods, George Washington, and 19th century US politics.

Pippa cant seem to make the leap from "the feds are evil and lie" to "hey the scientists might lie too." She somehow defaults to appeals to authority and take their edicts at face value, even though she can't even begin to reason them.
:fishmandispair:
Colress is a scientist, my man.

:mitothink:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa cant seem to make the leap from "the feds are evil and lie" to "hey the scientists might lie too." She somehow defaults to appeals to authority and take their edicts at face value, even though she can't even begin to reason them. :fishmandispair:
please be patient, is woman

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Dude walks into a room

Funniest shit she's ever seen

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Someone just being able to walk into an operating room should make you question the security of hospitals.

She was french not a Yamanba dude
The French are vile people and should have their whiteness revoked.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Ok, I keep wondering this but never bothered to ask. Why are your screenshots made for ants?
I have chat relegated to a corner of my monitor and have the window at 75% scale so I can maximize my screen real-estate.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Oh my god I love this dude's fakey cartoon accent...!

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I have chat relegated to a corner of my monitor and have the window at 75% scale so I can maximize my screen real-estate.
Buy more monitors you poor ass nigga. :smugpipi:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Dude looks like Jersh and GenoSamuel had a child.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Could've sworn she said she had gotten it because she was going to meet up with some Phase girls in California in mid-late 2021 but that the plans all fell through and she had ended up getting it for no reason or something. Maybe I'm misremembering though.
Didn't she get upset at her anti-vax roommates and mention she snuck out to get in secret in the old Yuni Discord scrape, or is this some odd intrusive thought I've convinced myself is real?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa binged crystal healing content, white woman confirmed for the few doubters.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Don't listen to this guy Pippa, you have to slide the crystal shards under your skin like in Inuyasha :mikothumbsl:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Pippa binged crystal healing content, white woman confirmed for the few doubters.
It won't be 100% confirmed until Pippupper posts a Twitlonger.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She didn't notice the happy merchant statue.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Didn't she get upset at her anti-vax roommates and mention she snuck out to get in secret in the old Yuni Discord scrape, or is this some odd intrusive thought I've convinced myself is real?
It's been so long I honestly don't remember for sure anymore. Sounds kinda familiar though, might be true and it could still track with her getting it because of Phase.

Photoshopped image.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Edit: Back to the JQ
1685501466555.png

It won't be 100% confirmed until Pippupper posts a Twitlonger.
Pippa is a good girl! She's not lemon thief Lumi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom