"Y-You can't do this to me... YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE SACRIFICED?!!"Magni Dezmond

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I knew she was a mask maxxer but is she really on that facui ouchi juice? i hoped her fear of dr and pharma kept her away
I just like to spread a little bit of misinformation. :smugpipi:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Alternative rock just got destroyed

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Rucka Rucka Ali isn't that bad, come on Pippa.

Topo Chico

kingcaid

Pippa pretending she cares if Sakana gets any sleep is a bit hard to believe considering her most recent heeehee.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
PippaWarOnYourMind.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Holy shit it's Extra Credits for even more schizophrenic people.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa pretending she cares if Sakana gets any sleep is a bit hard to believe considering her most recent heeehee.
Pippa is on strike 37, she only has one more left.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I knew she was a mask maxxer but is she really on that facui ouchi juice? i hoped her fear of dr and pharma kept her away
Could've sworn she said she had gotten it because she was going to meet up with some Phase girls in California in mid-late 2021 but that the plans all fell through and she had ended up getting it for no reason or something. Maybe I'm misremembering though.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

logitech

another mention of the ark server

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Smuckler mentioned!

Though really despite being able to make skyscrapers we still don't have a great idea of how the pyramids were made. Sharing of information and technology is a new thing and it's not always great as it does cause mental contagion as we're seeing with globohomo that actively harms progress.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Could've sworn she said she had gotten it because she was going to meet up with some Phase girls in California in mid-late 2021 but that the plans all fell through and she had ended up getting it for no reason or something. Maybe I'm misremembering though.
If she did get the vax, you would think she would blame it for her poor health since she can't completely accept she's the real reason why.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Pippa's coping because she took the vax but won't go to a fucking doctor.
There's a non-zero number of people who got the juice on the off-chance it would kill them. On an unrelated note, I'm glad she seems happy after her break.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I blame Metokur.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1685500732112.png

I don't think we're ready for Pippa to go down the hyperborea rabbithole.

Topo Chico

Pippa cant seem to make the leap from "the feds are evil and lie" to "hey the scientists might lie too." She somehow defaults to appeals to authority and take their edicts at face value, even though she can't even begin to reason them. :fishmandispair:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom