Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It's funny?
Screen_Shot_2021-02-17_at_2.52.46_PM.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Topo Chico

Bravo over a full page on "Meat Pippa" discourse :autismvortex:
I thought she was doing a gorilla or live or something jej

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Clearly you don't understand my genius.
Everyone who has told me how smart they were were varying levels of retarded. The smart people I've met never had to tell me they were smart.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Everyone who has told me how smart they were were varying levels of retarded. The smart people I've met never had to tell me they were smart.
The college experience
midwits are drones.jpg

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I genuinely don't understand Reticule's unironic attraction to the moldy ant goblin he calls "meat Pippa." Living with her would essentially be like adopting a special-needs womanchild, unironically seeking that out and posting about romantic desires on forums as a "bit" for well over a year now is quite strange.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
At least I know how to spell insanity correctly.
Many things were considered insane in their day and age, only to be proven right. Just go back some decades ago and the thought of aliens was nothing but cookery for the eccentric, but one man was willing to believe, Jim Jones. Now look at how his story turned out, if you ask most people on the street today they'd probably say they think aliens exist out there in space as well.

I genuinely don't understand Reticule's unironic attraction to the moldy ant goblin he calls "meat Pippa." Living with her would essentially be like adopting a special-needs womanchild, unironically seeking that out and posting about romantic desires on forums as a "bit" for well over a year now is quite strange.
I just like her take on things as we probably have a similar brand of autism, and she's pale and thin. All that other stuff can be overcome with time, or at least by money in the form of hiring a housekeeper, but you can't fix woke brain rot.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Many things were considered insane in their day and age, only to be proven right. Just go back some decades ago and the thought of aliens was nothing but cookery for the eccentric, but one man was willing to believe, Jim Jones. Now look at how his story turned out, if you ask most people on the street today they'd probably say they think aliens exist out there in space as well.

I just like her take on things as we probably have a similar brand of autism, and she's pale and thin. All that other stuff can be overcome with time, or at least by money in the form of hiring a housekeeper, but you can't fix woke brain rot.
Find God, or find a way to go with God.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Not to risk sounding like a fucking fag, but there are numerous other vtubers like that that we know are at least clean and attractive. And coming off other schizos obsession with the broad it feels kinda fucked ngl, even as a bit. Plus if she isnt playing it up, then shes likely a ticking time bomb that will drag you down. Especially if you are a schizo. And thats just a hypothetical. You will never get anywhere close to her. Bit or no bit she is a well protected spook.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The more you think about the dynamics of a relationship with Pippa, the worse it gets. You'd be dealing with all of her mental health issues - suicidal urges, schizophrenia, extreme paranoia, body dysmorphia, and her complete mistrust of any sort of authority and healthcare. You'd be her taxi service and personal maid. You get her parents as in-laws, and good luck with that. Unlike a livestream, you can't turn it off early if you don't like what's happening.

Pippa's generally a fun streamer but that in no way translates to something anyone should want out of a real-life relationship.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Not to risk sounding like a fucking fag, but there are numerous other vtubers like that that we know are at least clean and attractive.
Sure, there are others who are based, but not in the same exact way. It's the subtle things that count.

shes likely a ticking time bomb that will drag you down.
I have faith she can be a net benefit.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I have faith she can be a net benefit.
There's four billion women in this world and I refuse to believe that you can't find one that isn't a complete basket case.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
There's four billion women in this world and I refuse to believe that you can't find one that isn't a complete basket case.
The basket case part is part of the fun.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

If I was pippa I'd block you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom