"I’m awake, hold them off for a bit. I need to gather up some chakra before I can enter sage mode"Noir Vesper

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I don't know man, but what if a year from now there's a bunch and people go back and read this thread and think that I'm talking about some random inferior Pippa that sprung up later? They'll just think to themselves "Wow, I can't believe this guy is so into that Pippa instead of the Pippa."
There's a better chance of anthropologists discovering Lisas diaries than the shitposts of a niche internet forum.

hololive ruined /jp/

I think a lot about the fact that the main thread could have had an additional 1k pages if we didn't have this containment thread
Its a shame there aren't other vtubers with the draw pippa has.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Do you guys think Pippa reads this thread? I'm interested in your theories.
One of the best shitposts I've made on this forum.

I honestly believe Pippa is on this site and skims this thread. She knows about Kiwifarms, Josh and Metokur, Ethan Ralph and so forth. She definitely was on the vtuber thread and would thus know about this place.

This also means she knows about Reticule and has decided to ignore him.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I think a lot about the fact that the main thread could have had an additional 1k pages if we didn't have this containment thread
In my opinion this containment thread was needed. I can’t speak for anyone else but I know I personally was beginning to lose patience when every morning it would involve me reading through 10+ pages of stuff I didn’t really care about.

I’ve softened to become indifferent on Pippa over time compared to how strident I was in my early posts on the farms but the sheer volume of posts was a lot.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I made a suicide-bait joke earlier but deleted it cuz it was low-effort bait. FR, congrats on 1000, autists. Hope Pippa doesn't actually off herself...

...because Henri and Chase have to do it for me to get the most points from the deadpool.

:smugpipi:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I made a suicide-bait joke earlier but deleted it cuz it was low-effort bait.
Reminds me of the superchat last night where someone joked about the roomba "hanging itself in the closet." Not really sure what the intention was, but I felt the cut on that one, her whole demeanor changed.

Sopmod Senior

Mk II Mod 2 Kai Zwei EX
That or Wonders AI Pippa finally gets the bugs sorted out and now we're back to Meat Pippa, 2D Pippa, and AI Pippa.

Can you please NEVER say Meat Pippa ever, ever, ever, ever again? Because it's creepy as fuck and makes you sound like Buffalo Bill.

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
Can you please NEVER say Meat Pippa ever, ever, ever, ever again? Because it's creepy as fuck and makes you sound like Buffalo Bill.
There's no fixing the "fixer" of Pipkin Pippa.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
What am I supposed to call her instead, skin wrapped Pippa?

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Sopmod Senior

Mk II Mod 2 Kai Zwei EX

I feel like we don't really need to make a distinction here since anyone who isn't ESL as fuck and can understand basic context can tell when someone is talking about pippa in her personal life and pippa as a vtuber. Writing this caused me to lose brain cells.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Why not say real-life Pippa? That way you don't sound like Ed Gein.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I wonder if meat Reticule is as cringe as virtual Reticule?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
pippa prime?
That just sounds like a cheap Amazon merch sale.

I feel like we don't really need to make a distinction here since anyone who isn't ESL as fuck and can understand basic context can tell when someone is talking about pippa in her personal life and pippa as a vtuber. Writing this caused me to lose brain cells.
Are you sure? Lots of people might confuse attraction for bone and sinew filled Pippa to 2D Pippa. Some even think AI Pippa can fill that role, which is very cringe.

Why not say real-life Pippa? That way you don't sound like Ed Gein.
Technically 2D Pippa exists in the real world as an animation, so does the AI behind AI Pippa. Now mind Pippa doesn't exist in the real world, so I guess it excludes her, but it's still vague compared to describing her by exclusive characteristics of each.

I wonder if meat Reticule is as cringe as virtual Reticule?
Meat me is much less autistic and quiet in person.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Meat me is much less autistic and quiet in person.
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom