"That's OK! I'd love having someone watch me pee huhHUHUHUHAh!"Fujikura Uruka

Idol EN Gen 2 Premier/Debut/Digging thread

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Who are you guys planning to watch during the debuts ? I'm thinking Koe and/or Kirsche.
I might tune into Roca direct but I haven't decided on if I'll stay for the others

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Who are you guys planning to watch during the debuts ? I'm thinking Koe and/or Kirsche.
Twitch can eat shit. I like Kirshe and Mari Mari, but I'm just going to watch the debut without commentary for now. I can go check out the reactions later but at this time of the day twitch and me just don't get along.

Kalion

:)
What's the deal with Kai's name?
Everyone else fits a scheme.

Roca Rourin (Rock n' Rollin')
Poko (the sound tanuki makes when they beat on their belly) Rakun (Raccoon)
Momo (Pink, wears a pink dress) Otako (Tako, octopus, play on otaku)
Coni Confetti (Coni like Coney island which has a clown for it's logo.)
Kai Saikota ???? (Edit: I guess since she's supposed to be a god, Saiko could be alluding to that)

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
/jidf/ rrat goes
Chapipi
Nunki
Tsunari
Waabyuu
Menace

wink wink call-in

I don't know about Menace, she is still somewhat active.

I think many of you won't like Cu... I mean Coni.
View attachment 30435

Maybe I'm Misremembering my 4chin lore, but wasn't Menace the one that was involved with the Kiki /pyon/ drama? The one who had underage nudes being sent around through Discord? Or is that a different Menace?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>Looks like Meangirlen is back on the menu boys
haTNYrHpHqGJ_9EPg6OiyA8.png
Jk, I keep seeing this but I don't know enough about Menace to see whyshe's Coni though. I though Menace was alright.
Maybe I'm Misremembering my 4chin lore, but wasn't Menace the one that was involved with the Kiki /pyon/ drama? The one who had underage nudes being sent around through Discord? Or is that a different Menace?
Something like that but it was too convoluted for me to fallow just reading archives. You know maybe it was a different menace?... I don't know. We need a expert to explain!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Lopi on a related note she cracks me up when she does shit like this
Screenshot_20230614-113718~2.pngScreenshot_20230614-113714~2.png
What's the deal with Kai's name?
Everyone else fits a scheme.

Roca Rourin (Rock n' Rollin')
Poko (the sound tanuki makes when they beat on their belly) Rakun (Raccoon)
Momo (Pink, wears a pink dress) Otako (Tako, octopus, play on otaku)
Coni Confetti (Coni like Coney island which has a clown for it's logo.)
Kai Saikota ???? (Edit: I guess since she's supposed to be a god, Saiko could be alluding to that)
King Kai cause Dragonball?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I wonder what's going to be in these debuts that they got 30+ people, and probably more, to do watchalongs.. I know it's mainly for exposure, but this is a lot of people.

Nothing, they're average debuts which they paid a bunch of morons to watch.
Nobody, I am sure I will get to know these girls just fine with the amount of spam about them there will be in the general thread and about how they are the best thing since buttered toast, and also the degeneracy vortex /vt/ will create with the amount of cute and funny on the menu.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I'm ready for the 4 lolis and their big booba older sister.

cucurut

>Looks like Meangirlen is back on the menu boys View attachment 30460Jk, I keep seeing this but I don't know enough about Menace to see whyshe's Coni though. I though Menace was alright.

Something like that but it was too convoluted for me to fallow just reading archives. You know maybe it was a different menace?... I don't know. We need a expert to explain!
I have no clue about the Kiki drama, but she was the one from mean girls from cyberlive and one who joined during the Lumi dogpile on April 1st.
1686720112423754.jpg
Here are some VoDs to compare voice
Link

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
One hour is too long for a debut.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Very few of the debuts I've watched have ever used anything close to that hour.
I mean at that point it’s even worse, waiting room simulator.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
One hour is too long for a debut.
And 25 min is too short

How about 45 min?

edit: no, okay better idea... don't have any time limits, just let them go as long or short as they need to

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Kalion

:)
Countdown to first McDonands/Fast Food reference.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
You guys say 1 hour like it's not 5-10 of waiting for it to start then 5 minutes at the end of raiding the next stream

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Debuts should be 1 minute promo reels so the corpo wastes as little money as possible and you can consume them all as fast as possible, it's just 60 minutes of pure crude jokes and "oh look guys I'm so fucking weirddddd hahahaha? That's funny right?" so I can waste as little of my precious roblox playing time on these bitches before I waste 500 hours throwing my entire disposable income at them so they mention my name once and read my slightly creepy message.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Pinky and the Brain???

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
THEY’RE PINKY AND THE BRAIN.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Top Bottom