"Explaining to Airi what nutting is while Lia is face down on the ground wheezing"Fujikura Uruka

Holostars English '-ARMIS-' Announcement/Debut Containment

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Now /vt/ is going all No true scotsman on the dinopinoy claiming that he's not a REAL pekora fan because he only mentioned SUPERFICIAL things about her on the debut, why can't these people just say "IM FUCKING JEALOUS THAT ANOTHER MAN IS IN THE SAME COMPANY AS A WOMAN I LUST FOR!!!"

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Now /vt/ is going all No true scotsman on the dinopinoy claiming that he's not a REAL pekora fan because he only mentioned SUPERFICIAL things about her on the debut, why can't these people just say "IM FUCKING JEALOUS THAT ANOTHER MAN IS IN THE SAME COMPANY AS A WOMAN I LUST FOR!!!"
SEAnigs in VT actually malding that someone from the same nation is in the same company as the woman they are horny about and I'm all for it

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
He at least was less cringe than Kiara when she did it

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
SEAnigs in VT actually malding that someone from the same nation is in the same company as the woman they are horny about and I'm all for it
/vt/ is truly one of the hardest things to understand, a mixture of cynical examination, chaotic mindgames, intellectual dishonesty several layers deep, schizophrenic grudge-holding and conspiracy-crafting, ironic exuberance without a lick of self-respect, severely autistic strategy and plotting toward pointless goals, sociopathic and calculated emotional outbursts, and completely real emotional outbursts and faux pas in the worst moments, compounded by a thick shroud of high-school girls bathroom/celebrity magazine gossiping. I never know if anything said there is real or if the person saying it is serious, anyone making sound arguments is usually ignored.

Awoogers

/vt/ is truly one of the hardest things to understand, a mixture of cynical examination, chaotic mindgames, intellectual dishonesty several layers deep, schizophrenic grudge-holding and conspiracy-crafting, ironic exuberance without a lick of self-respect, severely autistic strategy and plotting toward pointless goals, sociopathic and calculated emotional outbursts, and completely real emotional outbursts and faux pas in the worst moments, compounded by a thick shroud of high-school girls bathroom/celebrity magazine gossiping. I never know if anything said there is real or if the person saying it is serious, anyone making sound arguments is usually ignored.
It's a cesspool full of the mentally demented and the majority of it is actual schizophrenics and unironic retards

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Continuing on with day 2 of the Homo debuts and the guesses on their PLs..

Octavio = Karlobster
I'm not finding much from this guy other than a few shorts on his channel, sure he deleted everything off his Twitch channel but he had no one clip with streams (if he did any). Only thing that turned up are his music and covers, and of course he can sing gud since he looks like the designated singer of the gen. His personality is a mystery.

Crimzon = Rimmu (if the rumors about Altare getting a friend in is true)
Lots of Valorant clips.. sounds like one of those uwu softboi types. The goldfinger guy from yesterday has the lisp but seems like a fun bro, I'm not having high hopes for this one if it is Rimmu. I'm hoping this guess is wrong. The model seems to be a mismatch.. big tough toughguy with soft boi voice eww.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Actually here live this time, lets see where this goes.

He's got a pretty good voice! Song is a bit disney channel-ish, but it makes sense.

akaaoi

Bettel's adding the colour commentary I hoped for in the Tempus watchalong:

At the bit with the puppets: "So he's insane?"

Mehk

The song that is playing for his debut really sounds like something you would hear from a kids show.

Renmai

Early Adopter
Guy can sing, pleasant enough voice though I wasn't expecting the kids show song.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
i was expecting a faggy voice but this is a improvement compared with Flay

Renmai

Early Adopter
He kinda does sound like a non less faggy slightly older Flayon.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
This is kinda what I would've wanted out of Flayon, honestly. Twinky voice but not overwhelming.

Awoogers

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
He reminds me of Will stamper with his "voice acting" maybe he won't share the same fate. :BijouBijou:

mismatch

This guy seems very likable and his singing is good, but I have this strange feeling that he has a hard drive full of photos of kids in his closet. Hopefully I'm incorrect.

Also, "serial public toilet user?" Ok, my odds of being incorrect just went down, sadly.

Renmai

Early Adopter
Ga Rei Zero? This guy is at least 30, forgot all about that anime.

Fuck.. he is a swiftie.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
He is a switfie that is like being a idol fag but more annoying

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
He's a fucking Swiftie!!!
:gunpeko::gunpeko::gunpeko:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Liking Shadow Hearts is based, I wonder if anyone ever remember this very underrated RPG series on the PS2.

Top Bottom