"I feel like back in the day everyone on the Internet named themselves their name plus -chu. Maybe just in my corner of the Internet"Ceres Fauna

Holostars English '-ARMIS-' Announcement/Debut Containment

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Yagoo saw Doppio and told A-chan "get me another idiot that sounds like him"

soap suds

This can't be Rimmu can it?
Unless the dude could switch his voice up in a few months, then no I don't think it is.
Yagoo saw Doppio and told A-chan "get me another idiot that sounds like him"
If he can pull off the act like Doppi can then I'll be impressed.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
He ain't bad but he makes my throat feel scratchy.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
He is a DnD fag, huh

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Bro got that Mongolian throat singer voice

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I hope someone figures out this guy's PL, this ain't Rimmu 100%. He isn't really a singer and is thankfully 100% opposite from that fag. Brotubers are back on the menu. I think I saw Dwarf Fortress on his bingo card, Vesper..

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I hope someone figures out this guy's PL, this ain't Rimmu 100%. He can't sing and is thankfully 100% opposite from that fag. Brotubers are back on the menu.
I didnt get the chance to watch most of the debuts but are we 4/4 on the bro tuber scale or is anyone a fag?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Hakka gave him another for his bastard bingo

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I didnt get the chance to watch most of the debuts but are we 4/4 on the bro tuber scale or is anyone a fag?
Dino swings either way, kinda based but also kinda cringe depending on what insane shit goes through his mind.
Gunman is a fag and has chosen to put on an incredibly faggy voice for no reason.
Blue twink is... a twink but not as gay as red twink.
So 2 and 1/2 fags, sorry.

Renmai

Early Adopter
They have have bro possibility imo though a few are pretty fruity. They might be the shot of energy HoloHomos needed. Sniper guy has a gay lisp but is somehow comfy, not sure how he pulls it off.

akaaoi

I think I saw Dwarf Fortress on his bingo card, Vesper..
Yeah, you did. His tastes in that bingo card certainly point towards someone that's at least in his 30s.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I would share a drink with this guy in a tavern adjacent to the adventurers guild

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Ruze is definitely the right kind of autistic to be a good brotuber. I'm excited to hear this retard ramble.

frz

they all have bro energy but one of them (goldenbottom) goes way too deep on the spectrum and circled all the way back to being a fag. This place compared him to being male kiara.

Still the opposite of a twink like flayon though

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I would share a drink with this guy in a tavern adjacent to the adventurers guild
SeaYamanbas aren't allowed in the tavern, scram.

Renmai

Early Adopter
Welp let's see if the theory about third gens being the golden one holds true for this batch.

Jealous

Lurker

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
SCORECARD 2:
Octavio was actually great and kinda exactly what I was hoping for. Genuinely funny and charismatic twink, great singing voice, clearly has good sense with a lot of stuff. Looking forward to seeing more of him. 10/10.

Ruze was basically exactly what I expected. Just an absolute retard with a boomstick-style voice and hilarious to boot. The autism was just a bonus. 10/10 to him as well.

OVERALL:
Like the last two EN holostars gens, there were a few home runs and a few foul balls. Jurard is definitely the weakest of his gen, but he if he plays it right and tones everything down a bit he could pretty easily be genuinely good as well. Solid 8/10 debut cycle.

soap suds

Pretty solid wave. Nothing blew me out of the water, but they are nice additions to starsEN. They may actually breathe some life into the branch after the depressive cloud Vesper and Magni left in their wake.

Top Bottom