"Listen, lady. I've been gooning all night watching you eat a margherita pizza, from opening to closing time. This is not the time for you to start feeling embarrassed"Randon Neuring

Holostars English '-ARMIS-' Announcement/Debut Containment

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Also I realized something weird. Why haven't they posted their schedules yet? Jurard accidentally showed it on stream a bit but hasn't posted it on his Twitter. Are they waiting for the second half to debut so they can all drop it at the same time?

And speaking of Dinoboy, apparently his fan name conflicted with another smaller chuuba.

He then changed it to soRAWRity which imo is funnier and fits his brand better

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I looked at Trex's old channel + plus his debut, it turned out super wholesome for him

The guy has 200k subs, sounded like everyone know who he is even before this debut, but apparently he made no money and is homeless. Phillipines isn't exactly the nation to sustain a streamer carreer it seems.

Dude really watched pekora one day, made it his dream to get into hololive, probs got disowned & kicked out because asian parents, grinded for 4 years straight despite no money coming in and made his dream come true.

Holostars isn't exactly very successful atm but I hope the dude ends up with a good career.
His screaming about getting in gave me Vesper flashbacks I hope it ends better for Rex

Jealous

Lurker

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Jurard really sounds to me like a Vox akuma who didnt pander to fujos and just screamed like a retarded lets player

So he is so far my pick out of him and Goldbullet lmao

Goldbullet seems kinda nice but the faggy voice kinda isnt for me, he seems to have great energy too though, the fly bit and the shitty after effects explosion was kino, reminds me of Bettel's debut

Also some people are apparently shitting up reddit threads (couldnt find any though) and even vt takes posted about Trex tweeting to ironmouse

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Jurard really sounds to me like a Vox akuma who didnt pander to fujos and just screamed like a retarded lets player

So he is so far my pick out of him and Goldbullet lmao

Goldbullet seems kinda nice but the faggy voice kinda isnt for me, he seems to have great energy too though, the fly bit and the shitty after effects explosion was kino, reminds me of Bettel's debut

Also some people are apparently shitting up reddit threads (couldnt find any though) and even vt takes posted about Trex tweeting to ironmouse

Why are they so fucking mad about that tweet? Jesus.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
a combination between retardation,discord mods mad for being called out and people still believing Connor is fucking her daily

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Seems like a lot of people are seething over Jurard. I get it. The guy is loud and obnoxious and picked a fight with a bunch of people. Dude is basically a wrestling heel.

But as a heel fan myself, I gotta give him credit for shaking things up. I'd be remiss if I didn't think he should be tardwrangled a little bit better, but him taking the designated heel position should hopefully take the heat off of the Stars who don't deserve it as much.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
some people really do treat mouse as a bubblegirl from what ive seen, so even though she bantz and almost everyone does, for many she is a helpless spic who is always on the verge of dying

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Seems like a lot of people are seething over Jurard. I get it. The guy is loud and obnoxious and picked a fight with a bunch of people. Dude is basically a wrestling heel.

But as a heel fan myself, I gotta give him credit for shaking things up. I'd be remiss if I didn't think he should be tardwrangled a little bit better, but him taking the designated heel position should hopefully take the heat off of the Stars who don't deserve it as much.
Being a heel isn't necessarily a bad thing, a well played heel can be just as if not more entertaining than any of the characters we're supposed to be rooting for. I tend to enjoy people who don't give a shit and just cause as much chaos as possible.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I don't think that comparison quite works.

A wrestling heel still has faces that pop up in the same shows as the heel. People don't get a choice whether to only watch the face or the heel. They have to watch both, they pay to see both.

In vtubing, if people don't like you, they simply don't watch you, and there goes the income.

And whether one ends up the heel that the audience loves to hate (say, Kurt Angle), or the kind of heel who is actually hated (say, because you dared to mention a chuuba unicorns are obsessed with) also makes a difference.

For that matter, depending on how different the audience is (e.g. fujos), it might not even matter at all, and the "Heel" persona only exists in the imagination of /vt/.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't think that comparison quite works.

A wrestling heel still has faces that pop up in the same shows as the heel. People don't get a choice whether to only watch the face or the heel. They have to watch both, they pay to see both.

In vtubing, if people don't like you, they simply don't watch you, and there goes the income.

And whether one ends up the heel that the audience loves to hate (say, Kurt Angle), or the kind of heel who is actually hated (say, because you dared to mention a chuuba unicorns are obsessed with) also makes a difference.

For that matter, depending on how different the audience is (e.g. fujos), it might not even matter at all, and the "Heel" persona only exists in the imagination of /vt/.
In vtubing even people who don't like you will watch you anyways to seethe and look for things to bitch about.
Didnt see it on search so posting here

This tweet got some randy bait under it

>Gura pfp
>Genshit pfp
>Panda (Chinese)
I wonder...

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
In vtubing even people who don't like you will watch you anyways to seethe and look for things to bitch about.
But they're not terribly likely to dona-

Wait, I remember those cringe superchat threads. Nevermind, you're right.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Red mech femboy asking the most pressing of questions

SpaceCrow

All the seething Jurard is causing gives me life. I sadly haven't paid much attention to Holostars since Grampire left but if Jurard keeps making these people rage, I'll have to tune back in.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
All the seething Jurard is causing gives me life. I sadly haven't paid much attention to Holostars since Grampire left but if Jurard keeps making these people rage, I'll have to tune back in.
Why are they seething about Jurard though? Ist it because he interacted with A-chan or because he said his oshi is Pekora?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Why are they seething about Jurard though? Ist it because he interacted with A-chan or because he said his oshi is Pekora?
The ironmouse bants and joining holotori joke

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
The funny thing is that the unicorns are blowing their loads not on his twitter but in A-Chan response, but i dont know what happened i dont see them anymore

Top Bottom