"The plan for this game, we're gonna fuck some guys, alright?"Axel Syrios

Graduation of Pomu Rainpuff

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
In a hour.

How bittersweet it is that the final NijiEN art by said artist will go towards one of Pomu's final streams.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
It is 3.30pm in UK, and @The Proctor is still sleeping. Wonderful :smugselen:

British ppl not even once
Let's just be glad that the 30+ NEET living in a shed at his parents farm deigns to wake up and fraternize with us Hoi Polloi at all

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
It is 3.30pm in UK, and @The Proctor is still sleeping. Wonderful :smugselen:

British ppl not even once
8bdskq.jpg

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Man, work sucks. Glad I have a few minutes to spare. Oh, I'm behind a few pages huh. Wonder what happ...

FFFFFFFFFFFF
She deleted. Guess Maid Mint is joining her oshi very soon.
1704464746102204.jpg

1704463845179136.png

Impressive the effort Anycolor is doing to destroy their own EN branch.
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Would be funny if they all meet in the same place and do this for the 3rd time in the near future

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I'm expecting Selen to follow suit in two weeks or so unless she chooses to just suck it off
(I want her out though, niji doesn't deserve her)

quite possible tbh, wasn't Kiara kind of disappointed when Pomu couldn't join her recent concert stuff too
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
You know as a 2 year member to Pomu (Which also makes me Pomu) I thought it was kind of weird that there hasn't been a monthly wallpaper in a while. Kind of shrugged off most of the signs as "she is busy with other things".

I wouldn't call it a deathblow, but as a long time NijiEN fan I'm not really "attached" to the brand anymore. Pomu was my main oshi of the branch and she's (going to be) gone. I like Rosemi and Victoria but not as much as Pomu. I do hope Mint comes back from heaven though rather than try to rebrand as something else (I would hate it if she turned into a real knife-ear).
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
It'd be funny if Pomu joined Vshojo and got a 3D model as fast as Henya did considering how much Niji screwed with hers.
YOUUUUUUUUUUU
Not a deathblow, maybe, but definitely a paradigm shift. There will almost assuredly be livers who follow suit and a large portion of the fanbase will be alienated by this, as well.
NIJISANJIIIIIIIIII!!!

Whew, now that's out of my system... FUCKING HELL, NÌGGERSANJI!?!? WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS THIS SHIT!?!?!?

Well, it looks like Nina leaving really broke Pomu especially with how she's happy at VHoeShow. It lines up with her contract so this is inevitable. Mouse probably gave her an offer she couldn't refuse (unlimited collabs). Too bad she'll probably stream in Twitch (yuck!). I'm betting Pomu would do a Matara and re-debut a new vtuber persona. It worked with Henya, Kuro and Matara so it's a given.

2024 is a fucking riot man. 5 days in and we got:
• Hexa reaching 10k subs in Twitch
• 2 dead corpos
@The Proctor lusting for @thhrang's bussy
• Groomcord becoming gay and full of daddy issues cos of WAHMENZ
• Selen getting out of the hospital and then got stealth suspended
• Pekora being the top female streamer in 2023
• Kuzuha being the top Vtuber in 2023
• A full Myth collab
• Hakka getting a new costume
• PH vtubers being retarded fàggots
• Nolan still having an exploded penis
• And Pomu graduating in two weeks

@Bay Lurker having a blast today.:nenebased:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
This will be coming up next weekend. Pomu’s last event and also possibly Selen?

You really better not miss the chance to see all 29+2 Livers!

Punished Lurker

FUCK, I knew that Pomu had her problems with management but I thought that things were looking up in the last few months and everyone theorizing about her leaving was just doomposting or just many Niji fuckups giving that impression.
I'm sad I was wrong but I still wish her the best wherever she ends up. I'm going to miss her and her dynamics with the rest of NijiEN (hopefully wherever she shows up she streams on youtube otherwise I'm gonna be finally obligated to learn how twitch works.)
Happy Mint Day!!!!
1704465378879445.jpg
Wait, you can see her tweets? has she said anything else lately?
Not a deathblow, maybe, but definitely a paradigm shift. There will almost assuredly be livers who follow suit and a large portion of the fanbase will be alienated by this, as well.
Yeah even if this doesn't kill NijiEN it's going to be a hard blow for everyone, I still have livers I want to support there so hopefully they'll be able to pull themselves together. Also just to make it clear FUCK UPPER MANAGEMENT YOU INCOMPETENT FUCKS

Edit: I forgot to say, now that the news are out get ready for an avalanche of memes and theories for the battle royale of "where is Pomu going?" (Even though the most probable option is Vshojo) Also while she'll probably be happy there, Ironmouse vagueposting is dumb as fuck. Looking forward to Matara Japan trip and seeing if she was talking about Mika or Pomu

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Been seeing some artists looking back at this post thinking that it's related.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Wait minute, Matarakan mentioned collabing with an unknown girl that is in Japan, I she refering to Pomu then?

Vshojo might take the spot as the 2nd largest EN vtuber corp this year if they are taking in Niji gtaduates.
We thought they were a retirement home.

It's actually a hostile takeover.

niggaphil

Been seeing some artists looking back at this post thinking that it's related.

to be fair, nijien management will shitcanned her cover just like what they did to selen. So i am glad that Pomu didnt waste too much time on it:smugselen:

hlwldlnf

I wouldn't call it a deathblow, but as a long time NijiEN fan I'm not really "attached" to the brand anymore. Pomu was my main oshi of the branch and she's (going to be) gone. I like Rosemi and Victoria but not as much as Pomu. I do hope Mint comes back from heaven though rather than try to rebrand as something else (I would hate it if she turned into a real knife-ear).

Definitely a hit to more of their already declining reputation. Sales on the other hand, we'll see how they fair throughout the next quarterly financial reports and stuff.

For the speculation of people who could graduate? I think depends on whether or not their mindset is "I cannot achieve what I want to achieve in Niji". Looking at the graduates in Niji that's the pattern I've seen because:
  • Mysta: Now he's doing more reacts and trying to do a stream with his actual face, he apparently reacted to his old videos with his actual face on it, things like these Niji would never allow
  • Nina: Imposter syndrome, so she couldn't achieve what possibly she thought was expected of her known group of people.
  • Even gonna bring that dude Yugo in here, the dude was more of a music person so being in Niji and not being able to use the resources they had, it was better for them to go indie
So if we go off of this, it makes sense that Pomu is graduating, clearly the idol shit she wants to do is not achievable in Niji with the lack of 3D stuff they were doing. And going off of that I think Selen is definitely a strong possibility on who's next, the confines of Niji isn't doing her justice now with the goals she wants to achieve.

Not sure about anybody else who feels as though the confines of Niji isn't gonna help them do what they want to do.

ive said it before ill say it again Ninji will eventually have to pull out of the EN market if they dont fix their shit fast.

NijiEN will be merging with the main branch? Ex-EN when?

There are still NijiEN talents that i like and still want to keep supporting but at this point, if they graduate i would honestly feel happy for them. I hope Selen goes to VSPO
If we're going to talk about whether or not EN would merge we would have to see, given the precedent of EX-ID, audition cancellation. I think NijiID was in the midst of doing a wave 7? audition when the merge announcement happened and they canceled the audition. The actor-focused auditions for EN closed in early December so I think it's still a possibility EN would have waves.

I remember talking about Japanese entertainment stuff with a Japanese friend awhile back and they said big changes or big shows tend to happen around April or October, which is right around when the Spring season of content or the Fall season of content starts happening. So if we're talking about the earliest possibility of when a merge would happen, it would be in April. Given that the announcement of the ID merge was in February 17th and that the merge would happen on April 15th, February is when we should keep an eye on announcements.

But it would be a fucking terrible blow to their stocks imo: pulling out of overseas market when there are rival companies that are doing well or smaller companies doing even better than you? Yikes. Stockholders would definitely take note on that.

niggaphil

I almost forgot a rrat. Remember the 4chan anonymous leak said that Selen will graduate in this winter?

Well, it didnt happen. It was Pomu afterall.

The rrat and rumours were false, another W for Nijisanji! :smugselen:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I almost forgot a rrat. Remember the 4chan anonymous leak said that Selen will graduate in this winter?

Don't be hasty. I believe in Nijisanji, they can totally screw this up and make Selen walk in less than two months.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
There is a non zero chance that their 3d staff or pipline being incompentent were a tipping point in Pomu and Mysta's graduations

Sasuga kurosanji, hope you have a prosperous 2024 and Kuzuha can still carry you

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
There is a non zero chance that their 3d staff or pipline being incompentent were a tipping point in Pomu and Mysta's graduations

Sasuga kurosanji, hope you have a prosperous 2024 and Kuzuha can still carry you
then next month kuzuha graduates :ironmousekek:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Pomu streaming NOW and going to be talking about the graduation.

Edit: She's just gone live and is already at 20k viewers, holy fuck.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

About that...

:pochiidontlikeit::pochiidontlikeit:

braindoko

I just found out about Pomu. I wanna throw up

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
For the speculation of people who could graduate? I think depends on whether or not their mindset is "I cannot achieve what I want to achieve in Niji". Looking at the graduates in Niji that's the pattern I've seen because:
  • Mysta: Now he's doing more reacts and trying to do a stream with his actual face, he apparently reacted to his old videos with his actual face on it, things like these Niji would never allow
  • Nina: Imposter syndrome, so she couldn't achieve what possibly she thought was expected of her known group of people.
  • Even gonna bring that dude Yugo in here, the dude was more of a music person so being in Niji and not being able to use the resources they had, it was better for them to go indie
So if we go off of this, it makes sense that Pomu is graduating, clearly the idol shit she wants to do is not achievable in Niji with the lack of 3D stuff they were doing. And going off of that I think Selen is definitely a strong possibility on who's next, the confines of Niji isn't doing her justice now with the goals she wants to achieve.

Not sure about anybody else who feels as though the confines of Niji isn't gonna help them do what they want to do.
Iirc someone here mentioned that Mika felt like she won't be able to achieve what she wanted to do if she were to stay in niji (though it was probably because management no longer gave a single fuck to ex-ID members too, the similar sentiment is there at least)

Bug Eater

I will miss these two dumbasses, I guess it gives more insight into why Selen was so mad about the cover being privated (and who it was really aimed at).

Twitter embed didn't work for some reason, sauce is here
What is surprising, however, is that Selen didn't bail first.
I think there are two most likely scenarios, either Selen already renewed her contract (Lazulight and Obsydia were probably signed on at the same time) or we wait and see what happens in a couple of months. (I guess termination is also possible but I think Selen would prefer to have a proper graduation)

Top Bottom