"Purissu stop yoah sad face! Yeah, I am duck!"Oozora Subaru

Graduation of Pomu Rainpuff

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
If we're going to talk about whether or not EN would merge we would have to see, given the precedent of EX-ID, audition cancellation. I think NijiID was in the midst of doing a wave 7? audition when the merge announcement happened and they canceled the audition. The actor-focused auditions for EN closed in early December so I think it's still a possibility EN would have waves.
You are correct. Ex-ID was in the process of doing wave 7 audition before the merge. In fact, there's a video about a Indonesian (living in Japan) content creator/vlogger named Jerome Polin who went into Nijisanji's office 2-3 years ago (as part of ID collab with the guy, also video is primarily ID and JP with ID subtitle) and ended up taking a look into the whole stuff, including overseeing a Nijisanji staff doing character design on a character that might've been one of the ID wave 7 design.
Screenshot_2024-01-05-23-00-07-398_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

The merge announcement specifically mentioned that they cancelled up wave 7, so its likely that they are probably still doing audition by then.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Pomu streaming NOW and going to be talking about the graduation.

Edit: She's just gone live and is already at 20k viewers, holy fuck.

There is gonna be some ugly crying, I can feel it...

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Pomu streaming NOW and going to be talking about the graduation.

History has already shown that whatever reason they say post announcement isn't entirely/always the truth, It's what they say when they do reincarnate so eh.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
You are correct. Ex-ID was in the process of doing wave 7 audition before the merge. In fact, there's a video about a Indonesian (living in Japan) content creator/vlogger named Jerome Polin who went into Nijisanji's office 2-3 years ago (as part of ID collab with the guy, also video is primarily ID and JP with ID subtitle) and ended up taking a look into the whole stuff, including overseeing a Nijisanji staff doing character design on a character that might've been one of the ID wave 7 design.
View attachment 61108

The merge announcement specifically mentioned that they cancelled up wave 7, so its likely that they are probably still doing audition by then.
I wonder how last minute the decision to merge KR and ID was that they have to cancel an ongoing audition for both branches.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
JY8YG.png

Last edited by a moderator:

niggaphil

About that...

:pochiidontlikeit::pochiidontlikeit:
that is only recent rrat, right? earliest one about selen graduation was like few months ago, and not a single comment mentioned about other talent graduation in the winter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

"I thought the announcement was gonna happen 2 hours later and was like oh shit!"

Fucking management cant even get that shit right.

IMissTheOldInternet

I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW
Fuck. But also maybe good.

First hagfox leaves (hagroach seems a lot happier), then there's the shit with Selen, and now Pomu is graduating. The company is fucked to the extreme when I can't even be sad that my oshi is graduating. I'll just hope for Mint or a new VSJ.

agility_

Early Adopter
I can confirm that I've never seen Nina happier since she joined the whorehouse. Maybe this is the right move for Poes-moough.

The Rratarded Alt

I can confirm that I've never seen Nina happier since she joined the whorehouse. Maybe this is the right move for Poes-moough.
It most definitely is. IDC how much people rag on VShojo here. They are definitely doing something right since they booted the three tards last year. Henya is noticably happier than she was in Voms, as well.

niggaphil

I wonder how last minute the decision to merge KR and ID was that they have to cancel an ongoing audition for both branches.
This is what we called smart business decision in Nijisanji.

Both branches not earning money? Dont worry, do more auditions until everything is fucked up!!!

I never understand nijisanji strategy in auditions. They are like cockcroach level of producing offsprings without Quality control

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

niggaphil

She's only posted nudes once (as far we know) she's not that disgusting
Someone need to call FBI on you, as you admitted that you saw her nude :smugselen:

agility_

Early Adopter
"That sounds like so corporate"
Well at least she still self-aware.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I know this was planned and they did shit to Selen anyways but the mental image of Riku going to Selen and begging her to not fuck off now that pomu is, is kinda funny

I dont think they would do that at all though tbh, they probably have a gen cooking for release in 4 or 3 months

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
This is what we called smart business decision in Nijisanji.

Both branches not earning money? Dont worry, do more auditions until everything is fucked up!!!

I never understand nijisanji strategy in auditions. They are like cockcroach level of producing offsprings without Quality control
There was an actual interview with Riku many years ago where he literally admitted that he is aiming for short-term profit, while Cover is obviously trying the long-term strategy.
Ame very high chance now that she realizes turning down "optional" Hololive projects results badly for your image
Not really? I see a couple of "Ame doko" at first but no one really care much afterwards. Many people also didn't even realize she was the only one who didn't appear in Ina's 3D live.
Haachama also skipped on 5th Fes, literally the first time it happens unless you count Rushia getting terminated.
that Cover had to intervene and got Dmitri to save the day.
They should get him to make PR statement. I think he's good at it.
Change undoubtedly feels slow sometimesーespecially coupled with inertia from continuous growth, and public scrutiny hanging over everythingーbut I feel that everyone at COVER is still trying their best, both to continue making good decisions and rectifying bad ones.
Leadership does care, even if that care inevitably takes a while to materialize.

niggaphil

Brown racoon, you should invite Pomu to Phase Connect, or collab with her once

I would be curious about Lia reaction, as she collab with Pomu before, and know her irl

agility_

Early Adopter
I know this was planned and they did shit to Selen anyways but the mental image of Riku going to Selen and begging her to not fuck off now that pomu is, is kinda funny

Why? He has stacks of thousands, hundreds of thousands of applications, he can just easily replace her with a whole new gen in less than a week, commissioned art provided by a veritable army of illustrators and riggers at the snap of his fingers.
You're not thinking like an executive here.

e: "...I was nervous at being the first to go..."
THERE IS MORE TO COME

Top Bottom