"If you eat a human and poop out human, isn't that just birth?"Amanogawa Shiina

Graduation of Pomu Rainpuff

niggaphil

Even as a non-member, Pomu's graduation had signs for it. She has had to take a lot of breaks this year and showed obvious signs of frustration and burnout.
It is not break, it is called 'Stealth suspension', you bigot :smugselen:

RiverBear

Taco

I get nothing but joy seeing (most) Niji fans in pain. Selen graduation announcement dropping later today would be like their WTC 2 going down.

frz

the fuck? Mouse already blabbed about Vsho though..... is she gonna join two corps at once?
as much as people meme Orange woman bad. I dont think she would be this tasteless about her graduating, chances are she's just as blindsided as the rest of us. And only found out when she posted that zipper emotes.

Also since you missed it Ironmouse sent <3 <3 <3 <3 to the announcement quoted under here
She deleted. Guess Maid Mint is joining her oshi very soon.
1704464746102204.jpg

1704463845179136.png

Impressive the effort Anycolor is doing to destroy their own EN branch.
Did Ironmouse delete the Tweet?
Yes she did, but there are many different screenshots of this going around so I'd assume it's real.
To be fair, not Cover's fault Niji decided to drop a bombshell today
Riku fucking over ID vtubers one last time (I lied he's gonna do it again)

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
We need an updated meme of the fishman with the world in the background but with VShojo and Gunrun instead. At this point, that would actually be unironic.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
You foolishly believed the Iron lung would contain her power watch now as she repairs her corporation with the blood of another
IRONMOUSE_AND_LA_PIPPA-1.png

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Honestly happy for Pomu especially if this means more freedom and less headaches for her. She's got the chops and personality to succeed wherever she goes!

Never used to be a Niji hater, but my god has the last 6-8 months changed that (Well, company anyway, love many of the talents personally). I hope Selen follows soon as well tbh, for her own mental health and well being.

You got this Pomu. I'll be looking forward to your next appearance! :NinaWave:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Not a deathblow, maybe, but definitely a paradigm shift. There will almost assuredly be livers who follow suit and a large portion of the fanbase will be alienated by this, as well.
I honestly can't bother giving a fuck about Nijisanji most days, but with Pomu fucking off, they are as good as dead to me.

The Rratarded Alt

She deleted. Guess Maid Mint is joining her oshi very soon.
1704464746102204.jpg

1704463845179136.png

Impressive the effort Anycolor is doing to destroy their own EN branch.
Did Ironmouse delete the Tweet?

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
NijiEN will be merging with the main branch? Ex-EN when?

There are still NijiEN talents that i like and still want to keep supporting but at this point, if they graduate i would honestly feel happy for them. I hope Selen goes to VSPO

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
If that Matara clip is anything to go by I wouldn't be surprised if her Live2D model is already made and they're making her 3D as we speak. Kuro joined in October and got his 3D only 3 months in
It certainly helps most 3D artists are telling small indies to fuck off so they can only work with corpos and large indies, so they have basically everything needed in their pocket.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I don't know why all of these fuckers are so surprised. I guess I'll answer my own question and conclude that they don't watch her regularly.

What is surprising, however, is that Selen didn't bail first.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
i think so yeah since i dont see it on mine as well

then again this bitch has never been subtle about new hires
Cheeky ass rat has never been able to contain herself when things go her way. But can you really blame her for dunking on Niji with context of everything else going on?

The Rratarded Alt

i think so yeah since i dont see it on mine as well

then again this bitch has never been subtle about new hires
I mean, this one was a pretty retarded one, to be fair. That response to the company announcement is tacky as fuck. If she is going to say something, should be to Pomu directly.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
reipsa.PNG

reipsa2.PNG

Official @reinigen statement on the lack of separate thread for Pomugate

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

With Pomu (and presumably Selen) leaving, that's everyone I cared about in Niji gone. I mean I kind of watch Enna sometimes but it feels like it's unironically over for Niji EN.
Happy Mint Day!!!!
1704465378879445.jpg
Mouse don't leak challenge (impossible)
It'd be funny if Pomu joined Vshojo and got a 3D model as fast as Henya did considering how much Niji screwed with hers.
It's pretty likely she will if Pomu wants to push for it, Kuro & Henya got theirs pretty quick. Vshojo's got some great artists on tap and a lot of money to throw at them, without half the red tape to tie them up too.

In regards to Kiara being able to collab with Pomu...it could happen in Vshojo. Mouse has snagged a couple Holos before for her Speak of the Devil show (including Kiara) and, hey, look at that: the last guest she had on was Pomu:

niggaphil

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
This will be coming up next weekend. Pomu’s last event and also possibly Selen?

Top Bottom