"No please! Don't cry! You can laugh at my drawings but don't cry! Does it scare you?"Meloco Kyoran

Graduation of Pomu Rainpuff

niggaphil

Wait a minute Pomu is close to Kiara as well. Did she talked with Pomu and felt sad and posted this?

And speak of the orange haired chicken.

Since Gura appear in lethal company collab, orange woman vague posting could be related to this. Last time a bunch of ppl rrating about gura not appearing the collab due to this tweet

Orange woman good :smugselen:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Wait a minute Pomu is close to Kiara as well. Did she talked with Pomu and felt sad and posted this?

Almost certainly that was what the vagueposting was related to.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
You know as a 2 year member to Pomu (Which also makes me Pomu) I thought it was kind of weird that there hasn't been a monthly wallpaper in a while. Kind of shrugged off most of the signs as "she is busy with other things".
IDK if this is a deathbloe for NijiEN just yet we need to see if Selen pulls out too no way they recover from the one two hit of that
I wouldn't call it a deathblow, but as a long time NijiEN fan I'm not really "attached" to the brand anymore. Pomu was my main oshi of the branch and she's (going to be) gone. I like Rosemi and Victoria but not as much as Pomu. I do hope Mint comes back from heaven though rather than try to rebrand as something else (I would hate it if she turned into a real knife-ear).

The Rratarded Alt

If Gura appeared in lethal company collab, orange woman vague posting could be related to this. Last time a bunch of ppl rrating about gura not appearing the collab due to this tweet

Orange woman good :smugselen:
All you have to do to summon Gura is sacrifice a NijiEN Liver or Stars boy.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
It'd be funny if Pomu joined Vshojo and got a 3D model as fast as Henya did considering how much Niji screwed with hers.

The Rratarded Alt

You know as a 2 year member to Pomu (Which also makes me Pomu) I thought it was kind of weird that there hasn't been a monthly wallpaper in a while. Kind of shrugged off most of the signs as "she is busy with other things".

I wouldn't call it a deathblow, but as a long time NijiEN fan I'm not really "attached" to the brand anymore. Pomu was my main oshi of the branch and she's (going to be) gone. I like Rosemi and Victoria but not as much as Pomu. I do hope Mint comes back from heaven though rather than try to rebrand as something else (I would hate it if she turned into a real knife-ear).
Not a deathblow, maybe, but definitely a paradigm shift. There will almost assuredly be livers who follow suit and a large portion of the fanbase will be alienated by this, as well.

Militante

Crossposting from the current 4chan sticky. Seems spicy but I'd believe it.

Also it has just occurred to me this thread is about to hit 2024 pages. God help us if get another yab by then; we're barely 5 days into this year.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
remember that greentext about pomu being the last standing nijiEN liver?

shame that wont be true now

thirteenorphans

My first ever membership and Niji oshi...why...? I hope she resurfaces even if in VS.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
IDK if this is a deathbloe for NijiEN just yet we need to see if Selen pulls out too no way they recover from the one two hit of that
Like I've mentioned before, Lazulight getting hit is the biggest blow, Selen may be popular and does a lot but seeing the first EN Nijibranch and its members go would hit hardest.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
My rrat is that Pomu told Mika she would also be going to VSJ during her graduation stream. Don't have a timestamp, but Mika seemed bummed about not being able to interact with Pomu again until Pomu called in and DM'd her something. Then they had a laugh and the mood improved a lot.

Bronze

It'd be funny if Pomu joined Vshojo and got a 3D model as fast as Henya did considering how much Niji screwed with hers.
Kuro got his really fast so most likely she'll get one early as well, If she debuts there.

niggaphil

remember that greentext about pomu being the last standing nijiEN liver?

shame that wont be true now
Pomudachis in 4chan are a very aggressive species. They are number 1 niji defense force.

Now their oshi is graduating, i guess this is their community mass-extinction event, a catalysm caused by Riku meteor :smugselen:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

If that Matara clip is anything to go by I wouldn't be surprised if her Live2D model is already made and they're making her 3D as we speak. Kuro joined in October and got his 3D only 3 months in

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
And here we were ratting that was going to be Selen
The rumor was both pomu has shown signs of leaving for a while as some other members (who im proud of for doing reps and paying attention) have said.
Wait minute, Matarakan mentioned collabing with an unknown girl that is in Japan, I she refering to Pomu then?

Vshojo might take the spot as the 2nd largest EN vtuber corp this year if they are taking in Niji gtaduates.
has mouse said fuck all? as i recall she can't keep her mouth shut when it comes to new members.
Happy Mint Day!!!!
1704465378879445.jpg
I retract my question:New question will selen be joining them?
In a hour.

Geezuz that thumbnail is gorgeous.

eh it's all but confirmed she joining Vsho presumably as mint. Vsho is happy to collab with anyone (true whore behavior there :smugselen:) they will have plenty of time together after.
I would. losing a bunch of smaller talents.Means your companies on fire losing one of the big earners and OG's of your English branch.) Especially since the graduations have been near yearly .

Death by 1000 cuts is still death even if it takes a while reminder they are not just losing good talents they are losing them to OTHER CORPOS and burning their reputation and losing ground.

ive said it before ill say it again Ninji will eventually have to pull out of the EN market if they dont fix their shit fast.

Wait a minute...

the fuck? Mouse already blabbed about Vsho though..... is she gonna join two corps at once?

The Rratarded Alt

The rumor was both pomu has shown signs of leaving for a while as some other members (who im proud of for doing reps and paying attention) have said.
Even as a non-member, Pomu's graduation had signs for it. She has had to take a lot of breaks this year and showed obvious signs of frustration and burnout.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Pray for him, his soul shall need it as it is withered away.
JK femboys don't have souls :smugpipi:

Kiara literally goose stepping with joy right now, new holo gen coming soon boys! Leave it to Niji to subvert our expectations with their newest edition of corporate implosion!
I'm a few pages behind, but wasn't Kiara vague posting recently? We thought it was about Gura being MIA for the upcoming collab but maybe it was Pomu..

edit: clocks yea late af

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
if they dont fix their shit fast.
Let them not. Let them become an example for others, let them see the Jap greed and bureaucracy as poison it is.

Top Bottom