"I can't. I don't want to. Absolutely not. Broccoli should be extinct. It should be eliminated."Aoi Moi

Graduation of Pomu Rainpuff

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Not really? I see a couple of "Ame doko" at first but no one really care much afterwards. Many people also didn't even realize she was the only one who didn't appear in Ina's 3D live.
Haachama also skipped on 5th Fes, literally the first time it happens unless you count Rushia getting terminated.
Yeah, I don't think it was a big deal. She at least is open about it and communicates, unlike Gura.

Same, Wawa, same...

Taco

Vshojo confirmed just now. Waow!

The Rratarded Alt

I hope she has her same artist mom. Pomu's design and theme are peak as fuck.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Why? He has stacks of thousands, hundreds of thousands of applications, he can just easily replace her with a whole new gen in less than a week, commissioned art provided by a veritable army of illustrators and riggers at the snap of his fingers.
You're not thinking like an executive here.

e: "...I was nervous at being the first to go..."
THERE IS MORE TO COME
Id be suprised if any of those thousands end up having as much impact as Pomu or Selen ever did, imo

There is clearly something that ran out at Niji considering how their newer talent seems to slip under the radar more, or the market is just that different

niggaphil

e: "...I was nervous at being the first to go..."
THERE IS MORE TO COME
GUYS, time to fill up the Deadpool thread with all NijiEn talent name!!!! :smugselen:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Yeah, Fairy of AKIBerse will finally be out, very fitting...

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Yeah, Fairy of AKIBerse will finally be out, very fitting...
Fuckin' took Niji long enough. Remember to Archive it incase upper management finds out she collaborated with more than 2 artists for the MV to release it.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

GUYS, time to fill up the Deadpool thread with all NijiEn talent name!!!! :smugselen:
I feel like all the NijiEN livers should be off limits now. Shit isn't fair

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I hope she has her same artist mom. Pomu's design and theme are peak as fuck.

Plus their interactions. Also it'll be really funny as well if her mama's the same considering she has the "same face syndrome" I mean just look at V4Mirai's Kou.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Id be suprised if any of those thousands end up having as much impact as Pomu or Selen ever did, imo

There is clearly something that ran out at Niji considering how their newer talent seems to slip under the radar more, or the market is just that different
Do you know this company, nijisanji.
It's not in the impact business. It's in the spread industry, the mass quantity. "Train, use, chuck, reload". The slave-idol way, always has been.

UberSoldat

The announcement's been viewed almost 5 million times, and Pomu's own tweet one million

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
>Return from a week long vacation
>Log in to TVA to see what I missed
>Pomu is graduating
1583926427744.jpg

This sucks. She was my favorite Niji.

The Rratarded Alt

foto-no-exif-94.jpg

Her and Elira went to Antarctica for this year's Lazulight cover project lmao

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Now this is my rat

but what if Pomu was replaced by THE THING in Antarctica?

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Announcement timing is the day before the Niji Mahjong Tournament as well so it will most likely tank the (remaining) EN viewership. Also just realised the EN reps this year are 100% Japanese.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

"The Selen rrats were just a smokescreen... then I heard Creepers hissing... they played us like a damn cover song!!"

Is more sad she leaved before Metal Gear Solid Delta is released, now that means we have to tolerate Calli fumbling metal gear again

getting pounded by Vesper so you should be happy for her, right? :smugpipi:
Every time he say he is going for physical therapy i imagine he is doing this kek

niggaphil

Announcement timing is the day before the Niji Mahjong Tournament as well so it will most likely tank the (remaining) EN viewership. Also just realised the EN reps this year are 100% Japanese.
In short, The new niji En talents are japs larping like westerner, similar to the latinos here who shitpost like SEAYamanbas :smugselen:

There is a reason why this method wont work. You need a jap who actually living at different countries to know the western meme culture, and interact with western audiences

The Rratarded Alt

Now this is my rat

but what if Pomu was replaced by THE THING in Antarctica?
Shit, the forum is coming full circle. Pomu TVA member, confirmed??

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Does vshojo do idol concert stuff? I vaguely remember one or two a few months back.

Top Bottom